corbyn 🌌 long day

I was alone at home cleaning the house while waiting for Corbyn to get home. It was already 8 pm and I know he's had a really long day so I was just planning on having a nice night with him. I was wearing a short flowy dress and had my hair half up half down. I heard the door open and close and walked into the hallway.

"hey love"
"hi baby, long day at work?"
"oh god it was exhausting"

I brushed my thumb along his cheek and kissed him, he put his arms around me and leaned his head in the crook of my neck.

"I made dinner"
"thank you, I love you so much"

I chuckled at his tired voice.

"I love you too, now cmon food time"

I took his hand and lead him into the kitchen, as I finished dinner quickly he hugged me from behind.

"this dress is gorgeous"
"thank you, you remember it from somewhere?"
"yeah our wedding, when you took the dress off to be more comfortable you wore this one"
"yeah"
"thanks"
"for what?"
"marrying me and being my best friend for the rest of our lives"
"aw baby"

I turned around and kissed him, he picked me up and I squealed. He laughed and put me down on the counter, I chuckled and kissed him again.

"cmon let's eat!"

——

We were now sat on the couch in our sweats playing a board game, I was winning, like always.

"Aha! I won!"
"surprising"
"aw is bean a sore looser?"
"shut your mouth, i'm going to bed"
"wait for me!"

I jumped up on his back, he sighed and carried me up to our room. He put my down on the bed and kissed my forehead.

"you're cute"
"you're cute"
"you're amazing"
"you're amazing"
"you're my wife"
"you're my wife"
"what the fuck?"

I laughed and laid down, he chuckled any laid next to me. We cuddled and talked until we eventually fell asleep. He's the love of my life and I couldn't be more thankful for the amazing husband I have.