jack 🎆 PA

"can you order an uber to the hotel"

Jack asked me as he walked out of an interview. I nodded grabbing my phone. I'm Jack's personal assistant, I basically do anything he asks or needs.

I got his bag and mine in the car and we drove to the hotel. He was sat on his phone for a while before turning it off and just stared out the window.

When we got to the hotel I walked up to the reception to get our room keys.

"oh I'm sorry it seems one of the rooms isn't available"
"two rooms were booked"
"something must've happened, all our rooms are booked. We'll refund you for the second one"
"ok fine"

Jack and I had to share a room, it wasn't a big deal it just wasn't ideal. Atleast we had the suite that Jack had asked for. We went up to the room, Jack got changed and sat on the bed on his phone. I sat on the other side of the bed on my laptop working.

A few hours later he went and got ready for bed. When he came back I ordered us food, while eating my phone started ringing. I looked over and saw my boyfriend calling me. I got up and went to the bathroom.

"hey"
"y/n where are you?"
"i'm in L.A. you know that"
"oh yeah, why are you whispering?"
"because i'm not alone"
"who are you with?"
"Jack"
"are you sharing a room?"
"yeah there was a problem with the second room-"
"I knew you were cheating on me"
"I'm not cheating-"
"shut the fuck up, I never trusted you guys anyways"
"what are you-"
"what a slut"

he said and hung up. I sat on the floor and tried to keep my emotions inside but that didn't work. A few minutes of sniffling and trying to be quiet later, Jack walked into the bathroom.

"what's wrong?"
"it's nothing"
"it clearly isn't nothing"
"my boyfriend broke up with me"

I covered my face with my hands not liking the fact that I was showing emotion and especially not infront of basically my boss. I felt him pick me up and carry me to the bed.

He just sat next to me rubbing my back until I stopped crying.

"sorry I shouldn't-"
"don't say sorry, it's ok to be sad, especially after a break up...we're friends you know, i'm not some cold hearted rock"

I chuckled wiping my tears, he pulled me into him, I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I know you might not wanna hear this but he was a douchebag. Only took me meeting him once, seeing him a few times and hearing about him a bit to find that out"
"I know...I guess I was just scared to be alone"
"you're never alone, there's always something for you to talk to but also we're always together. I know you're technically my employee but we're friends, atleast I hope it's not just one sided"

I chuckled

"we can order some ice cream and watch some random show, forget about work"
"yeah...I guess sometimes i'm so engulfed in work and being a PA that I don't realise that..we're normal people, sorry that's weird"
"it's not, trust me...i'm just a random guy that sings and got a bit of recognition, but i'm just a normal person and yeah you're my PA but we're friends we're bros"

I smiled shaking my head

We continued chatting for a bit and watched a show. Ever since that night we've actually been really good friends and i'm happier than ever.