jack 🎆 professor

The loud blaring of Jack's alarm woke me out of my deep slumber. He sat up turning off with a groan, he rubbed his eyes and looked down at me. He placed his hand on my head rubbing it gently, he placed a soft kiss where his hand rested before getting up.

Jack is a university professor, yeah hot I know but he was never my teacher, that's gross. I knew I had a bit more to sleep because I went to work later than him. A few minutes after he went downstairs I got up and got ready myself.

I went downstairs and saw him looking at something on his laptop, he looked up and smiled when he saw me. I pecked his lips placing my arms around his neck.

"morning love"
"good morning baby"

he kissed me again before letting me go, I went and ate some breakfast. I looked over and saw my almost 28 year old husband still struggling to put on his tie, i chuckled and went over to help him.

"i really need to learn to do this myself"
"I don't mind doing it, I think it's cute"
"whatever"

we both smiled sharing a sweet kiss

"wanna meet for lunch after i'm done with my class?"
"yeah"

he packed his laptop and left. I work from home so spent the whole morning in my office. When I was done I ordered an uber to the school, I got there pretty quickly and went into his office. I knocked on the door and let myself in, he looked up and smiled.

"Hi Love, I need to stay for like 20 minutes until my office hours are over"

he said and kissed me, I hugged him and nodded. We kissed deeply for a few minutes and jumped when we heard a knock on the door, I wiped some lipstick off his cheek as he brushed his hand through his hair. I just stood to the side while he went to the door.

Jack p.o.v.

"hello mr. Avery I have a question concerning the assignment"
"yeah come in"

She came in and saw y/n, she furrowed her eyebrows quickly.

"what was your question?"
"oh uhm yeah"

she went on and asked her question, I looked up at y/n, she mouthed "Bathroom" and walked out. I explained to my student and helped her.

"ok thank you"
"of course"

she looked around and didn't see y/n.

"Is she a new professor?"
"oh-oh no, that's my wife"
"oh my i'm sorry"
"it's okay"

I chuckled and she left, y/n came back a few minutes later.

"We ready to go?"
"yeah, she thought you were a professor"
"mm hell nah"

we laughed and walked out to his car. I held her hand while driving, out of nowhere I started chuckling randomly.

"what?"
"just thinking of you as a professor"
"ugh I could never"

she quickly changed subject not liking the thought of her having to study again.

"mr Avery"
"stop"
"I have a question"
"no. I refuse"
"could you help me with my project"
"love no, it's not mr Avery to you"
"what is it then Daddy?"
"you're digging yourself a bigger whole by the second"
"you love it"
"...no"
"uhm yeah"

I didn't say anything making her laugh.

"we might just have to go home directly and skip lunch"
"no i'm hungry"
"so you're gonna tease me and then make me wait?"
"mhm"
"Fuck you"
"I love you too"

I squeezed her thigh whispering

"I love you"