corbyn 🌌 cheater

Request #14
smiling_whydontwe

It's been weeks now. Weeks of laying in bed wide awake waiting for Corbyn to come home. He's been coming home at around one am almost every night. I looked at the clock 1:12 am I sighed rubbing my face. I need to talk to him about this seriously because whenever I ask him he just makes something up. He's not only not been here for me but also not for my son.

I sat up when I heard footsteps going up the stairs. I got up and opened the door, my face dropped. It was Corbyn with another woman, they were making out aggressively, he messily opened the guest bedroom and pushed her into the room before slamming the door, he totally didn't notice me. I was shocked, how could he do this.

I wanted to cry so bad but I was so furious at the same time. I closed the door and started packing my stuff, tears were streaming down my face. I could hear them hooking up, I was so disgusted, he didn't give a fuck.

I went into my sons room and packed his stuff as he slept. After a while I heard him move "mom?" I went over to him "hi baby" "what are you doing?" "i'm packing, we're leaving" "why? where?" "I'll explain later, grandma's house" I told him to get changed and grab his stuffed toys. Once I got most of the things we walked downstairs.

"y/n?" I heard, I turned around and saw Corbyn looking surprised to see me in our own house. I told y/s/n to go get in the car quickly, once I saw he was safely in the car I looked back at Corbyn, his face hadn't changed.

"what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be-" "no Corbyn. I'm not supposed to be gone but I guess you wouldn't know that since you've been too focused on fucking some girl" "what are you talk-" "don't even try to deny it! She's upstairs rightnow you piece of shit!" I yelled in his face.

He clearly didn't know what to say "2 years...2 fucking years" "i'm sorry" "you're not fucking sorry Corbyn, if you were you'd listen to me, know when i'm home, it would be an 'accident' but it's clearly not so no Corbyn you're not even a single bit sorry"

"baby-" "don't you fucking dare call me that." I sighed "I really thought I'd found the one...I really did, a maybe future husband, a dad for my son who's already been through enough fucking bullshit and now he has to wonder what's going on with the dad he's known for the past 2 years." "I-I don't know what to say" "doesn't matter I don't wanna hear anything from you ever again, I hope you enjoyed breaking my heart and hurting a childs feeling and making him feel as if he's a problem"

I walked to the door "I'll come this weekend get the rest of my stuff and leave the key, I don't wanna see you, don't try to talk to me, I hope you enjoyed playing with my heart" I said and walked out for good.

Corbyn p.o.v.

I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands. What have I done, how could I do that, I love her so much and I love him so much too. I can't believe I treated her that way. I felt her sit next to me and put her hand on my arm, I pushed it off "get out" "what the fu-" "get out rightnow" she sighed and got her stuff before leaving.

I just lost the best thing I had and it was my fault.

so so sorry this request took so long to make