daniel 🌅 puppies

Request #18
shelbyroseg

Daniel and I moved in together a few months ago luckily we did before we had to stay in quarantine. We decided to just stay together the two of us with our dogs Coco and Kobe, they're still puppies so it's we spend most of the time taking care of them.

I was making something to eat since it's been my main activity for the past few weeks. Daniel
came down from our room, he joined me in the kitchen placing his arms around my waist.

"Hi Dani"
"Hi love, that was a good nap"

I smiled kissing his cheek

"wanna go for a swim?"
"sure but after my snack"
"can I steal some"
"yeah"

After eating we got changed and went outside, I put my hair up in a messy bun not wanting to get it wet. We swam around for a few minutes before the dogs started crying because we were ignoring them.

"let's make em swim"
"oh god, be careful"
"yes of course here take her"

I took Coco and lowered her down into the water, she freaked out so I pulled her back up and into my chest. Kobe was loving it swimming everywhere, Daniel was of course still supporting him. We laughed at him nicely and let them out to run around the pool excitedly.

Daniel swam over to me, I held his face in my hands connected our lips softly. He put my legs around his waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder playing with his hair. He kissed my neck and shoulder.

"you're the most amazing person I know"
"you're so sweet, you're far more amazing than you think"

I said and kissed his nose, he smiled doing the same. We heard his phone ring, he carried me over and saw his mom calling him, he let me down gently before answering. I grabbed Kobe letting him swim as we talked to Daniel's family. He held Coco in his arms since she felt left out.

When the phone call was over the sun was setting.

"wanna get out and we can watch the sunset on the couch outside"

I nodded, we went back inside drying the dogs off before changing ourselves. I put on pyjama shorts and daniel's hoodie. He was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

We went back outside, our string lights were turned on. We laid together talking and watching the sunset. The dogs were laying down on their bed together which we found really cute.

"are you sick of me yet?"
"love i'm never sick of you, I'm happy to be here with you, i'm glad to be with you, Id probably go crazy if it were anyone besides you"
"you're cute"

he kissed my forehead sweetly. I love this man.