jack 🎆 night

"hey gorgeous"

I looked up and saw Jack walking into my room and closing the door behind him again.

"hi"

I whispered and wiped some tears, he sat down next to me and rubbed my head.

"you're so beautiful, this is very hard. They love you very much, it's not your fault"

I sat up as I started crying again, he hugged me and pulled me into his lap, he rubbed my back and head. My parents had just recently told me they were getting a divorce, I had always been so close to them and did not expect this at all.

He touched my cheek and kissed my head, I put my head in his neck as I calmed down a bit. After a few minutes I calmed down a bit. I pulled back and wiped the tears away.

"thank you for coming"
"of course...I love you"
"I love you too"
"wanna watch something?"

I nodded, he stood up and got my laptop. He went on netflix and put on our favorite show, he put laid down next to me and held me in his arms. After a while he noticed I wasn't paying attention, he paused the show and looked down at me.

He bent down turning my face to look at him, he kissed me softly, he pulled me closer and hugged me tight, I put my head in the crook of his neck, he rubbed my back and softly sang to me.

Once he finished I kissed his neck and put my arms around his neck.

"thank you"
"of course"

I sat up and put my hair up in a messy bun before getting up to wash my face and get ready for bed. He walked into the bathroom as I was brushing my teeth, he touched my waist and kissed my neck.

I decided to do grab my facemask and put it on his face, he closed his eyes as I put it on, he kept his hands around my waist not letting me go, I leaned closer and kissed him, he smiled and opened his eyes again.

"baby it stings"
"it's so supposed to sting a bit don't worry"
"why does anyone do this?"

I chuckled as I wiped it off since he didn't like it. We sat on my bed as he told me some funny jokes and dumb pick up lines.

"god you're stupid"
"i'm your stupid"
"yeah...can you stay here tonight?"
"of course"

He said and kissed my cheek, I smiled and turned my head to kiss him. We laid down and cuddled.

"I have a suggestion"
"what?"
"would you want to move in with me, so you don't have to be here with all this drama"
"I would love to"
"great"

he kissed me again and we went to bed. I love him so much.