corbyn 🌌 hidden

Hi i'm y/n, i'm a 22 year old part time student. My father is the boss of a ver powerful company, involved with the fbi. My life is protected in every way possible, I have security with me whenever I leave the house, i'm homeschooled and need to ask my father if I want to do anything.

I partly work in the company, my dad refuses to let me work anywhere else. So yeah, my life is pretty weird but it's the life my family chose and they just want to protect me.

"y/n meeting in the home office with the other department in 20 minutes"
"will Corbyn be there?"
"yes"

My assistant, Kat, said before walking out. Corbyn is part of that specific department, he's worked for my father for a few years, he's 25. We've definitely, without a doubt developed more than just a friendship. My mother, assistant and my main security knows but my father doesn't. I know it would create a complicated situation and I can't let that happen so we keep it a secret.

I made everyone swear to me they wouldn't tell him, even made the staff sign papers.

I fixed my hair to make it look presentable and put on my jewellery, a necklace Corbyn gave me, a little circle with a music note, the thing we bonded over almost a year ago when we started privately talking.

I added some rings and grabbed some documents and made my way to the office.

I walked into the room seeing the other department already here. There was about six of them, including Corbyn. They each stood up to shake my hand, I got to Corbyn and shot him a small grin shaking his hand, I slipped a note into his pocket and took a seat as my dad entered the room.

My dad and his team went around shaking hands with them all. Corbyn glanced at the note, he looked at me trying to hold back a laugh.

The meeting lasted for what felt like hours, I mostly payed attention but also mostly watched Corbyn writing down occasional notes, fuck he's hot.

My dad finished it and people started packing their stuff to leave.

"Oh wait I would actually like to invite you all to a dinner, here, on saturday night. You will get an official invite in your emails I just wanted to let you know. Thank you"

Corbyn and I took an exceptionally long time to pack our things until we were alone.

"hi"
"hi"
"so...new lingerie?"

he said lifting the note

"maybe, I guess you'll just have to see, better accept that invitation"

I said walking past him unbuttoning his suit, I slapped his ass and walked to the door, he chuckled shaking his head.

"you're dangerous"

he said looking at me and buttoning the suit jacket back up, I shrugged.

"Grey looks good on you"
"thank you"

I smiled and quickly blew him a kiss before leaving.

——

Saturday

I was getting ready for the dinner while texting Corbyn and listening to music.

My mom walked into my room.

"hey ma"
"hi baby"
"what's up?"
"I wanted to ask you when you'll tell your father"
"uhm...never"
"y/n, we both know yours and Corbyn's relationship is hardly possible without him knowing. The fact that he hasn't found out since this all started is pure luck"
"I guess luck is on our side"
"look honestly I don't think it will affect your dad very much"
"are you kidding me ? he would kill the both of us"
"no he wouldn't, you know he's a softie at heart, he loves love, he would accept y'all"
"yeah maybe he would but Corbyn would lose his job, there's no way we could work together. You yourself know how good of an opportunity this is for him"
"aw"
"shush"
"no but seriously, we could figure something out. Then you guys could openly see each other"
"I'll talk to him about it, can you call Kat over here"
"sure"

"need me?"
"I just wanted you to know and make sure nobody gets even close to my room tonight and i'll text you what to tell someone if they question Corbyn, he's also gonna bring a bag so could you bring that here when he shows up"
"I didn't sign up for this"
"you kinda did though"

we both laughed

"ok chief, don't be too loud I already know too much about y'all i don't wish to hear you hooking up from across the house"
"can't promise, will try. Thank you Thank you! You're the best!"
"it's ok"
"what would I do without you"
"good question, probably get your ass whooped"

we laughed again and she left.

I finished getting ready, I really went all out. Black bodycon dress, heels, jewellery, perfume and my hair down. Kat saw me and almost chocked on her water.

"damn girl it's almost like you're trying to impress someone"
"this isn't even the best part"
"oh jesus, ew, I need christ"

I laughed patting her shoulders, Corbyn texted me he was there.

"he's here, just put it my closet"

A few minutes later as I was chatting to some other guests I saw Corbyn walk in, his eyes immediately landed on me. He took his suit jacket off leaving him in a dress pants and white blouse that I definitely didn't want to rip off of him right then and there.

He went over and said hi to my dad shacking his hand, oh if he only knew what those hands have done.