corbyn 🌌 snuggle

I parked infront of Corbyns house after a long day at work. I quickly drank a glass a water before going upstairs. I opened the door and saw Corbyn in his makeshift studio softly playing his bass.

He didn't notice me so I quietly closed the door and walked over. I placed my arms around him and kissed his head, he stopped and looked up.

"hey"
"hi babe, what you playing?"
"nothing specific, I missed you"
"I missed you too"

he turned his head and kissed me, I took a shower and got changed. Corbyn's been feeling a bit off and asked if I could live with him for a while, of course I agreed. When I got out I joined him in bed and we talked about our day.

"I ordered dinner right before you came, it should be here soon"
"thank you"

I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him softly. I pulled back and rubbed his cheek and eyebags. He closed his eyes leaning into me.

"you haven't been sleeping well love"
"yeah I know, I've just been thinking too much"
"that's okay, it'll get better I promise"
"I love you, thank you"
"I love you more"

I kissed him softly before hearing the doorbell, I got up and jogged downstairs to get the food. I came back up and we sat in bed eating dinner.

"damn this is good"

Corbyn said closing his eyes, I smiled looking at him. I kissed his cheek, he opened his eyes to look and smile at me.

"you're so beautiful"
"aw Corb"
"come here lemme kiss those lips"

he said leaning forward, I gladly did the same and melted into him. He pulled me closer not disconnecting us. He pulled away to put the food away before coming back and kissing me again. We stayed there enjoying the moment for a while.

He eventually pulled back and put his head in the crook of my neck, he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I smiled playing with his hair and kissing his head.

"ready to head to bed love"
"I wanna snuggle forever"
"we can do that"
"yay"

I chuckled and hummed softly until he was asleep.