jonah 🏞 set up

Request #5
Mrs_MendesFrantzich

"oh wait Jonah is here!"

My friend said interrupting our conversation while looking behind me. She walked past me and walked over to a guy.

"Who?"
"Look Carli meet Jonah"
"hey"
"hi"

I said looking at him. damn. He smiled at me before looking back at my friend since she was talking to him. We talked for about twenty more minutes before she went to get a drink.

"is this your house?"
"no, this is some random persons house, I live up the road"
"oh me too"
"45"
"oh we're neighbors!"
"oh cool"

We chuckled and walked outside and continued our conversation there with a few more friends.

"I think i'm head home, getting late"
"Can I join you?"

Jonah asked as I got up, I nodded. We walked out the front door and started walking up the street.

"you're really sweet"

Jonah said breaking the silence. I looked up and chuckled.

"thank you, you too"

——

"Where do you know Jonah from?"
"We met in class"
"Why'd you invite him to the party? you guys like bestie?! Did you replace me?!!"
"no Carlie I didn't, I wouldn't dare"
"good"
"I invited him so you'd meet"
"oh?"
"yeah you know since Daniel and I are like a thing now, I thought you might wanna have a man too"
"seriously?"
"yeah you guys actually have lots of things i common"
"yeah, noticed that, we talked a lot at the party last night"
"yay! You'd be hella cute together!"
"stop I barely know him"

——

Well I know him very well now. We met six months ago now and have been dating for about a month, i'm so grateful for that day my best friend decided to invite him. I'm happier than I've been in a while and i'm so thankful.

I was currently getting ready for a double date with my best friend, Daniel and Jonah of course. I was standing in-front of the mirror putting on mascara when my bedroom opened, I looked over and saw Jonah walking in, he looked at me and smiled.

"hey"
"hi baby"

I touched his cheeks and we shared a sweet kiss. He touched my waist before pulling back smiling.

"I have to finish my makeup quickly, give me a second"
"of course"

I went back to the mirror and finished as Jonah took some candy out of a bowl on my desk. I looked at him through the mirror, he just chuckled with a guilty look on his face. I laughed and shook my head.

"what?!"

He whined wrapping his arms around my waist, I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"We're gonna eat soon enough"
"you really expect me not to take any"
"you're so cute"

——

We were sat dinner with my best friend and Daniel. We were talking about how we met.

"It all happened because of me!"

My best friend said bragging. I chuckled hugging Jonahs arm and leaning my head on his shoulder, he kissed my head and we chuckled.

"yes indeed"
"thank you very much"

Jonah squeezed my hand and we smiled.