jack 🎆 mad

I was mad, really mad, running around my office back and fourth. I was basically fuming. I heard my office door open, I looked over and saw Jack walk in.

"hey...what's wrong?"

He walked over and touched my waist, I pushed his hands away.

"don't touch me!...please"

He moved back and looked at me hurt. He just stared at me.

"what?!"

I said a bit too aggressively. He raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"okay then"

He whispered and walked out. Great. Now I can be mad at myself for being a shit girlfriend too. I hate to argue with Jack and especially if it's my fault, I walked out and saw that he wasn't in the living room.

I quickly made some food and walked around the house trying to find him, I didn't find him anywhere so I went to his office, he rarely is in there since he doesn't work at home but I heard him.

I opened the door and saw him messing with some lines he had recorded on his laptop. I closed the door and he turned to look at me, I put the plate down.

"what are you doing in here?"
"waiting for you to calm down"
"i'm sorry, I was mad but I shouldn't have let it affect me"

He spun his chair to face me. He took my hands and sat me on his lap. He put his arm around me and took my hand again.

"you know why that hurt me?"

I looked into his eyes.

"when we started dating you were so traumatised, you wouldn't let me touch you...and that hurt, seeing the person I love you so much not want me to get close and show affection. It brought me back to that"

I put my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry"
"Don't worry, I understand, it happens"

We stayed like that for a while, him rubbing my back and me playing with his hair gently.
He showed me what he had been working on, I touched his cheeks and kissed it.

"it's amazing"
"thank you baby, uhm I had an idea"
"what is it?"
"I wrote a part for you"
"me? really?"
"yeah you sound really amazing when we sing and I thought why not"
"okay...I guess"

He chuckled.

"cmon love"

He sang it for me once and helped me through it. We listened to it again, my part played and I blushed. Jack kissed my cheek and squeezed me tight.

"see it's amazing"
"thank you baby"
"oops forgot the time maybe we should go to bed"

I nodded and stood up, we went to our room and got ready for bed. We cuddled and talked about why I actually was mad and got everything sorted. I love him so much.