jonah 🏞 movie

"hey"
"hi"

He kissed my cheek and hugged me, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. We were in the hotel lobby after they had just finished an interview, he took my hand and we walked out of the hotel into a crowd of fans, luckily the security was good so we didn't get mobbed, we said hi as we walked by.

I got my car key out and we got into my car, I drove off with some fans running after the car.

"gosh they're gonna get hurt"
"turn that corner, they won't be able to follow there"

I did that and continued, he put his hand on my leg and rubbed it as we chatted.

"Oh yeah! wanna go to the drive in movie tonight?"
"yeah sure, gotta pick up food first"

I chuckled and took his hand.

"you can't make fun of the amount of blankets and pillows I have in my car now"
"it is kinda ridiculous"
"well you can watch it on the floor while i'm gonna sit comfortably in my mountain of comfiness"
"you wouldn't let me sit on the floor"
"oh that's what you think"
"you love cuddling too much"
"...kay you got me"

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, I got into the drive through line and turned to Jonah, I touched his neck and kissed him.

"you cute you know"
"yeah"

We both laughed as I rolled down the window to order.

"same as always?"

he nodded very sure of his order.

——

we parked after looking around for a good quiet spot, I laid out all the blankets and pillows, Jonah sat down and smiled.

"cmon give it up it's nice"
"ok yeah the blankets are worth it"
"aha"

I sat next to him and cuddled into his side, he kissed me a few times, I smiled and stuck my tongue out, he did the same and we both chuckled as the movie started.

We ended up laying down and cuddling, once it was done we stayed there for a bit, he kissed my head and rubbed my arm.

"I love nights like this...spending time together just the both of us"
"I love you Jo"
"I love you more baby"