corbyn 🌌 dancer

"on stage in five minutes people!"

Jon said, we did finishing touches and walked backstage. I was one of the background dancers for why don't we on their 8 letters tour. We've been on tour for about two months so we're quite used to the routine by now.

At the beginning it was hard because all of us girls got a lot of hate and a lot of stupid rumours were being made up. The guys helped us through it and made sure it didn't affect us.

We've bonded a lot and we're all best friends now, but with spending so much time with the same people eventually a really strong relationship bonds. Corbyn and I matched immediately, we're very close. Let's be honest, I really like him but I don't want to get even more hate then I already get so I refuse to say anything.

I was in my zone going through the choreography in my head again before going on stage. I felt hands on my shoulders, I hadn't realised how tensed up I was. I looked over and saw Corbyn, he smiled at me.

"hey"
"hi"
"last time before the break"
"yeah"
"you're gonna do great"
"thanks Corbyn, you too"

He smiled and walked on stage, singing his part, I smiled. Gosh he's so handsome. After the show I quickly went to the dressing room to get out of my tight clothes. I put my hair up in a bun and took out my contacts and put on my glasses. I heard a knock at the door.

"come in"

the door opened and Corbyn popped his head through.

"hey y/n good show"

I looked at him and smiled.

"what are you doing tonight?"
"I don't know, was gonna go to my hotel room and order room service I guess"
"wanna go to in'n'out?"
"sure"

I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the dressing room. We walked out to the door, luckily there was security and fences so we didn't get mobbed. I just looked down at the ground and sighed, knowing they'd say something.

Corbyn nudged my arm, I looked up.

"it's okay"

——

After getting in'n'out I wanted to go back to my hotel so he went with me. I got my key out and let him in. He walked in and sat on my bed, I put my bag down and sat down crossing my legs.

"are you not going back to see your family over break?"
"no they'll be at the first few shows when we're back, you?"
"no uhm I-I don't really see my family a lot"

he stopped eating and looked at me

"what do you mean?"
"they never really supported me dancing so I left and they didn't really want to see me again so...yeah"
"oh i'm sorry"
"it's okay"
"you're an amazing dancer, I support you 100%"
"thank you"
"also an amazing person in general"

I smiled and looked down to hide my blushing face. Then I started thinking about my family. He stood up putting our food on the desk before sitting down again facing me.

"hey...you okay?"
"yeah"

I whispered wiping some tears, he sat closer and hugged me.

"they love you, they might not be happy with what you do i'm sure they still love you. You're doing what you love, that's what matters"
"they don't love me Corbyn, they told me they wouldn't want to see me if I made this my career"

he pulled back and wiped my cheeks. I looked down again and picked at my nails. He put his hand on top of mine.

"well I love you"

I looked up not understand that he just said that.

"don't say that"
"why?"
"you're just trying to make me feel better"
"no, i'm really not. Look i'm pretty sure I love you more then anyone ever could, ever since we met 3 months at rehearsal I knew you were an amazing person. You're always there for anyone who needs anything, you're kind to everybody"

I didn't know what to say or think, was he confessing something or was he just being a good friend.

"I-I..."

I stood up to walk into the bathroom but before I could grab the door he grabbed me by my waist pulling us closer we've ever been. Our chests touching and our face only inches apart.

"you may not have your family rightnow but you have me. when I say I love you, I mean it"

he said placing his hands on my jaw, another tear ran down my cheek, he kissed it.

"don't cry beautiful"

he whispered and before I knew it his lips came in contact with mine. It was perfect, everything about it was. It felt like a dream, I don't know how long it lasted all I know is I never wanted it to end.

We pulled and looked at each other.

"I love you"

I whispered feeling intimidated by his gaze, a slight smile formed and he kissed my forehead before pulling me into him. I closed my eyes and enjoyed feeling safer then I have in a while. He put his hand on my head and stroked my hair.

"I know being in the public eye and getting hate hurts you but I want to be there for you"

he said taking my hands, I pulled back and looked at him.

"as more then just a friend"

I smiled and kissed him again, missing the feeling. He put his arms around my waist and picked me up putting my legs around his waist.

"I will never care what people say about you because I know you. I know the real you and I know nothing can change that. I want to be with you"
"I want that too"