jack 🎆 nightmare

I smiled as I watched them perform, Jack quickly shot me a glance. It was the first time he'd brought me to one of their shows. Mainly out of fear that fans would suspect something but we had a whole plan of how everything was gonna play out, yes a bit ridiculous but we weren't in the mood to cause any Drama.

He did one last high note and the whole crowd screamed. They bowed and walked off stage. Jack put his mic down and took his in-ears out as he walked over, he kissed me sweetly.

"you were amazing"
"thank you love, i'm so tired"
"yeah it's been a long week"
"yeah you wanna go to the bus already before everyone gets out"
"yeah"
"i'll be there soon"

I nodded and walked out with his manager just in case. He let me in and went back into the venue. I got changed into leggings and a hoodie, I put my hair up in a messy bun and did my skin care since the bathroom was still free.

I sat on the couch on my phone, I heard the fans screaming which meant the boys were outside. After a few minutes the door opened and the guys walking in. They all said hi as they passed me, Jack was the last one. I stood up and hugged him, he did the same and kissed my cheek.

"that was easier then I thought"
"yeah thank god"

He went and got changed into something more comfortable before sitting with me He had his arm around my waist and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead softly playing with hair.

"should we go live?"

Jonah asked.

"sure, just don't show us"

Jack said, he nodded and turned the live on. The started answering some questions.

"where's Jack?"
"he's...sleeping already"

I smile and so did he.

"wanna go to the bunk?"
"yeah"

We got up and went to his bunk, we cuddled and talked for a while before he fell asleep. I kissed his cheek and crawled out going to my bunk, I talked to my mom for a bit and fell asleep.

——

"y/n?...y/n"

I heard as I woke up, I opened my eyes and saw that it was still dark out, I pulled the bunk open and saw nothing.

"y/n"

that's Jack, I got up and opened his bunk so see him moving around. He called out my name again, I touched his cheek.

"jack baby wake up"

I whispered, his eyes opened as he breathed heavily. I rubbed his cheek gently.

"hey baby, you're all good i'm here"
"y/n baby I was so scared, you were gone"
"i'm here love don't worry"

I jumped up and laid next to him, pulling him closer, he put his face in my neck, he was shaking.

"Jack baby, i'm here don't worry"
"I know, it was just a nightmare but it felt so real"
"it wasn't, i'm not going anywhere"

I kissed his head and rubbed his back and head, he eventually fell asleep again and so did I. I woke up a few hours later, Jack was dead asleep with his head on my chest and his arms around my waist. I played with his hair, he loosened his grip and rolled over. I touched his head and kissed it.

"good morning lovey"
"mmmh morning"

he mumbled with his groggy voice, I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"i'm gonna go get breakfast ok? don't freak out"
"mhm"

I was about to get out when he quickly turned me around and kissed me.

"now you're good"

I chuckled.

"god Jack"
"stop I thought I lost you forever"
"it was just a nightmare"
"well I can tell you, It felt real as fuck"
"well don't don't worry, you're stuck with me now"
"I gladly am"