jonah 🏞 surprise

Request #3
cbr0725

I woke up early to the sound of my alarm blaring. I groaned and rolled over putting the pillow over my head. I felt movement next to me, Jonah leaned over me and turned it off. He sat up and took the pillow off my face.

"stooop"

I mumbled at him and stared at him coldly, he chuckled and kissed my cheek before putting the pillow back under my head.

"you have to be up in 10 minutes"
"plenty of time to sleep"

He smiled and shook his head before standing up and walking over to my nightstand to take a sip of water from my glass.

"hey! that's mine!"
"fight me"

I fake punched his leg and he just laughed. He ran his hand through my hair as he smiled. I took his hand and just held in near my face.

"Why do I even have to get up!?"
"You'll see, it's a surprise"

I furrowed m eyebrows and sighed before finally sitting up.

"Fine but you gotta carry me i'm too tired"

I said leaning my arms up, he rolled his eyes and picked me up.

"you do know you're ridiculous right?"
"shut up you love me"
"that I do"

I pulled my face back and smiled at him. 

"I love you too, now kiss me"

We both chuckled and kissed each other as he put me down, I touched his neck and kissed him deeper. He pulled back and kissed my forehead.

"you're so beautiful, now go get ready I'll be waiting downstairs"

he said and walked out of the bathroom, I blushed at his cuteness and got in the shower.
After getting ready I walked downstairs and saw Jonah putting his shoes on. He looked up and saw me. He smiled and put his arm around my waist.

"you look cute"

He whispered and kissed me sweetly, he took my hand before walking out to his car. I sat down and looked at him. We leaned closer and both chuckled.

"so what's the surprise"

He kissed me as I finished my sentence, I chuckled and he just smiled at me.

"Disney World"
"really!?"
"yeah"
"oh yesss! Thank you baby!"
"of course, I mean we have been dating for 6 years"
"and one week"
"I know I know but we were both busy last week"
"I know but the cake was cute"
"my girl loooves cake"

I laughed and took his hand, he laughed too and kissed me before turning the car on. We listened to music or talked the whole way there. We got there and walked to the entrance, there were some paparazzi taking pictures as we were walking.

We were used to this at this point, it had been like this for at least 4 years so we just ignored them. Jonah put his arm around me keeping me close before walking in and losing them.

We had an amazing day, Jonah was being so sweet, kissing me randomly, definitely not caring if there were people around. The sun was setting and we found a quiet spot from where to watch the fireworks, we sat down on the grass and just watched the show.

The show was done and we got up, I was about to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

"wait"

I got back closer to him.

"what?"

He took both of my hands and kissed me, I smiled as he pulled back.

"So you know I love you very, incredibly much"
"you tell me everyday and I do too"
"...I've been thinking about this a lot, especially recently...I uhm I love you so so much and I have since the day we got together and I feel personally this is only right. You make me happier every day and every day i'm more grateful to have an amazing and beautiful woman by my side"

He took a deep breath and bent down on one knee as he took the box out of his pocket. I immediately put my hand over my mouth.

"Baby, you're the love of my life, I wanna spend the rest of my days with you and I mean you did want to get proposed to at Disney World"

I chuckled and wiped my tears.

"So baby, will you make me even happier and marry me?"

I nodded as I sobbed.

"Yes!"

He put the ring on my hand and hugged me, I squeezed him tight before pulling back and kissing him. He pulled back smiling as he kept his hands on my waist.

"omg...Jonah!"

He laughed and kissed me again and wiped my tears. We kissed again and I hugged him tight again. I looked down at the ring and admired it, my jaw dropped and I looked at him.

"wait how did you know I wanted this one?"
"I asked y/bf/n and your parents"
"wait they knew!?"
"of course"

I jumped up and down a few times, he picked me up twirling me around.

"let's go home beautiful"
"thank you so much, I love you so much"
"I love you even more"