corbyn 🌌 wrist

I was sat in my room doing homework and studying like I had been for the past few hours. I checked my phone to see if my boyfriend Corbyn had texted me back. I'd asked him about half an hour ago if he would come over tonight and he hadn't answered.

He usually answers pretty quickly so I was kinda worried, he's an adult it's fine but it still seemed weird.

A few minutes later my phone started ringing, I looked at it and saw Ashley calling me.

"hey what's up?"
"hey you're boyfriend is stupid"
"what?"
"he got in a fight an broke his wrist"
"what?! where is he?"
"in the hospital, mom and I are on our way we can pick you up"
"ok"

A few minutes later they showed up and we drove to the hospital. Turns out my ex was talking crap about me Corbyn had the great idea to fight him.

We got to see him quickly, I walked in behind his mom who ran over and hugged him asking frantically if he was ok.

"i'm okay mom, it's alright"

they pulled back and he saw me, I sat next to him and hugged him.

"Corbyn"
"i'm sorry he was being a dumbass talking crap about you and-"
"so you thought fighting him was a good idea"
"I didn't really think about what I was doing"

I pulled back and brushed his hair put of his face

"as long as you're ok"
"I am...thank you for coming"

he said looking at his mom, he took my hand with his healthy one as his mom scolded him gently. I rubbed it gently as he told his mom he was sorry. The ended up leaving to get some food leaving us two alone.

"i'm not sorry he deserved it"
"Corbyn, he probably just did it to annoy you. You can't let him make you do stuff like that"

he looked down feeling guilty, I leaned forward and kissed him. We continued chatting until Ashley and his mom came back. We stayed there for an hour until the doctor came back to check him. He got given some medication and the nurse explained how to take care of it before finally letting us leave.

The car ride was basically silent, he put his head on my shoulder. As we got closer to my house he whispered.

"Can I stay with you?"
"If you want to"

he looked up at his mom

"I'm gonna stay with y/n"
"ok but take care of your wrist you don't want an infection"
"I'll make sure of it"

I said making Ashley chuckle. We got to my place, we said bye them and I reassured his mom I'd take care of him.

We went up to my room and got ready for bed, we laid together cuddling and watching a show.

"i'm sorry if I hurt you I was just trying to defend you"
"it's okay Corb, it's over now I love you. Thank you for defending me"

he leaned closer and kissed me. I rubbed his cheek softly and kissed his forehead.

"let's go to bed, today was a long day"

——

The next morning I woke up and got ready to go take my exam. It was only two hours so I wouldn't be gone very long. I put on my shoes and kissed Corbyn's cheek.

"where you going?"
"I'm gonna take my exam i'll be back soon, stay in bed and rest a bit"

he nodded still not opening his eyes, I smiled and left.

When I got back after my exam I saw Corbyn in the kitchen.

"hey how'd it go?"
"it was good, how are you feeling?"
"pretty sore but i'm okay, I made Lunch"
"thank you love"

We sat on the couch eating together, it was difficult for him since he only had one hand. He groaned closing his eyes, I tried not to laugh but inevitably let out a chuckle.

"i'm sorry i'm not laughing at you i swear"
"it's okay...ugh the next 6 weeks are gonna be annoying"
"it's gonna be okay love"
"yeah...atleast it was for a good cause"