daniel 🌅 starbucks

Request #8
wdwseavey08

I was waiting in line at starbucks waiting for my name to be called. When it finally was, I walked over and grabbed my drink thanking the barista.

I turned around and walked out heading towards my car, before that could happen I bumped into someone, of course. My drink fell on the floor, spilling everywhere. I looked up and saw a guy looking shocked.

"shit i'm so sorry"
"euh-I-It's fine"

I said picking the cup, he looked at his watch quickly.

"here throw that away and I'll buy you a new one"
"it's ok really"
"no no I owe you one"

We chuckled and walked back into starbucks, we both ordered something and he really insisted on paying mine. We got our drinks and walked out again, being more careful this time not to run into someone.

We chatted a bit since we were going in the same direction. Once we reached my office, we said our goodbyes after exchanging numbers.

——

4 months later

"hey biatch!"

I said walking into his house, he looked up at me and chuckled. I went over hugged him and he chuckled.

"hi Erin"
"no nickname?"
"princess"
"aw stawp"

He chuckled and I went back to the hallway to hang up my jacket and take my shoes off. I laid on the couch placing my legs on his lap.

"how was work?"

I asked.

"fine, you?"

I sat up and looked at him.

"tell me about it"
"no it doesn't matter"
"yes Dani cmon"
"I just wasn't in the best headspace"

I brushed a piece of his hair out of his face. I laid my head on his shoulder. He was tapping his finger on his leg anxiously, I took his hand and told him to explain what was going on.

"I've wanted to ask someone something but I don't wanna ruin a friendship"
"just talk to them about it, nobody would end a friendship with you Dani, you're an amazing person"
"thank you"

I smiled and hugged him, I rubbed his back gently, he sighed and held me tight.

"okay...I've had a crush on you for so long, you're literally the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, you amaze me every time I see you, that's what's been on my mind for 4 months"

I pulled back and looked at him, he looked at me quickly before trying to get up, I pushed him down again and kissed him, his features softened and he touched my waist, I touched his neck and pulled back slowly. We both stared at each other, I smiled and soon he did too.

"you could never ruin this friendship, you've only made it stronger"

he chuckled and hugged me tight, I chuckled back and kissed his cheek. He put his head im the crook of my neck and took a deep breath.

"oh my...god took his time with you"
"stop you're so cute"

He pulled back and just looked at me.

"you are. literally. perfect"

I blushed and kissed him, he laid me down and just smiled at me.

"So...you wanna date?"

he asked looking at me anxiously. I touched his cheek, rubbing it slowly before nodding.

"yes biatch"

We both laughed, he shook his head and hugged me.

"Am I really dating the one and only Daniel Seavey?"
"oh heck yes"

We chuckled and kissed each other.
That was the beginning of a very amazing story.