94. Triple Threat

Start from the beginning

"I told you I thought I had to use the bathroom!"

He heard Miya yell at him as he ran passed her again to the car.

"Miya lets go lets go!" Mason yelled from the car as he threw the last car seat inside with the diaper-bags. Seeing that he made a mess in the back seat Mason shrugged. "I'll fix that shit later." Mason slammed the door shut and ran back in the house towards Miya.

"Miya I said let's go!" Mason yelled at her again as he stopped in the door way to see her slowly but surely putting on new sweat pants. "I know the hell you are not changing your pants and you're about to have the babies." He face palmed himself.

He watched as Miya closed her eyes tight and groaned loudly. "Oh my gosh." She took a deep breath, but continued to put her new sweats on.

"Mi-."

"Before you yell at me one more fucking time, please put on some pants and at least a shirt. You hollering at me all kind of way." She snapped on him. "These contractions hurt and you yelling at me. Shoot." She mumbled as she slowly stood up and pulled up the sweats to the best of her ability.

Taken back a little, Mason looked down at himself and palmed  himself again. He jogged towards their dresser and opened it. He pulled out some sweats as well and slipped it on. He also was able to grab a plain white T-shirt and slipped that over his head. Looking for the closest pair of shoes, he looked towards his house slippers and without a doubt, he slipped them on.

Turning around he saw Miya waddling out of the room in a hurry. Making sure that he had everything, Mason grabbed his and her phone off the nightstands and jogged out the room. He jogged back to the kids room and looked in quickly.

Once he realized that he got everything, Mason jogged out of the house and towards the car he threw everything in.

He helped Miya in the car. Once she was secured, he ran to the driver side and hopped in. Mason pressed the start button and pulled out of the parking spot and started speeding down their driveway and through their neighborhood towards the hospital.

"You got my phone babe?"

Without looking over, Mason took both phones from his pocket and handed it to her.

Moments later he could hear the phone ringing and then the line pick up.

"Is it time Mi?" He heard her doctor yell through the phone.

"Mhm." Miya hummed as she tensed up and then exhaled sharply.

"I'm heading there right now, I'm going to call right now to get you prepared. Those babies are coming out!" She yelled, but then the phone line went dead.

"You know, I grew to like your doctor." Mason mumbled a little.

"Mhm, yeah she's amazing. I trust her with my life." Miya said in a rush.

Mason glanced over to see her pressing the phone to her ear once more. 

The phone rang for a while before anyone answered.

"I'm on the way to the hospital now." She spoke.

Sadly, Mason could not hear who she was talking to but knew that it had to have been David or Marie. Over the past few months he saw an improvement in their relationship and was proud of her that she was able to put her differences aside and try to form a better relationship with the both of them. As for him and David? They've grown to be cordial towards one another, but it was still fuck him.

"Wait, so you and Marie just got to New York?" She questioned causing Mason to glance at her again. Miya sighed heavily and closed her eyes.

"You know what? Okay. Enjoy y'all day." Miya quickly took the phone from her ear and pressed the red end-call button.