"That should be the least of your worries." Jungkook mutters, giving the old man a glare that says 'shut the fuck up'.

Jimin takes a moment to respond to Dawon. He can't just up and tell her that he and Hoseok are not together more thanks to his disorder, It would only cause more tension and confusion.

Plus, he knows Hoseok gave it all for him and that alone lodges a ball of guilt in his chest.

"I'm sorry Dawon." He tells her, and though Dawon wants to say more, Jimin moves away from her and goes to the front door. "I'll go talk to him."

"I'm coming with you." Jungkook insists, earning side glances from everyone. "I have to get ready to leave to Busan...so I might as well take Jimin home." He adds and gives everyone a small bow and leaves with Jimin.

As soon as they were far away from the mansion and out the gates, Jimin collapses to the ground and breaks down in tears.

"He d-did it all f-for me." He sobs into his hands, his emotions becoming a mess as he feels overwhelmed with guilt. "He gave it all away and it's my fault."

"Its not your fault hyung." Jungkook soothes as he kneels next to Jimin and hugs him. "Hoseok hyung did the right thing in giving the crown to his sister. You and I both know he's not mentally well."

"Yeah but..." Jimin wipes his tears and takes a deep breath, feeling himself relax under Jungkook's touch. "...he also gave up his title as royal doctor. What's going to happen to him now?"

"I don't know." Jungkook thinks about it as he helps Jimin stand up again. "But we need to find him. I have a feeling something is wrong."

Indeed, something is wrong.

The first being that Hoseok couldn't breathe, as if the air around him had been sucked out, leaving his lungs compressed with his regrets and anxiety.

Then he finds himself trembling, his hands going pale with sweat building up between his fingers, making it harder for him to grip the steering wheel.

The world around him sways and swirls, with numerous voices talking to him all at once, voices that are belittling him, calling him weak and pathetic.

Voices that belong to the Mad Doctor.

"Shut up!" Hoseok seethes, trying his hardest to pay attention to the road as he swerves in and out of each lane, nearly hitting other cars in his path.

His apartment building was close, just a few blocks away. If he can hold on just a little more-

"I'm going to make you fucking regret everything you've done to us."

Hoseok jolts at how close the Mad Doctor's voice is, which also startles him, nearly making him swerve into oncoming traffic. He regains himself, but barely, seeing as he is on full blown anxiety attack.

"We could of had it all, but you ruined it!! You ruined our future."

"I had to do what's right!" Hoseok says through a short breath, his vision going in and out. "I can't keep letting you hurt everyone around me."

Hoseok is a block away from his apartment building. He lets out a small sigh of relief as he drives his car around the corner and into the lower level parking garage.

As soon as he parks his car, he turns it off and rests his head against the steering wheel, trying to catch whatever breath is left in him as his anxiety attack filters through him.

After a few minuets of heavy breathing and light sobs, Hoseok picks his head up from the wheel and takes his keys out of the ignition.

It's then that a flash of orange catches his eye, and he looks out the window, with horror jolting through his body at the Mad Doctor standing outside his door, glaring down at him.