chapter 59

For some reason, I got up in the middle of night.

Javon's pov~

I got out of bed, grabbed my phone to go down to the family room. As I sat on the couch while channeling surfing. I set about on watching some mindless TV.

But as I watched, I still had a weird feeling. It gnawed at me even though I tried hard to focus on what I was watching. I then picked up my phone just to check the time, that's when it started ringing.

" Hello ? Is this a good time to talk ? " Sierra was on the other end of the phone sounding unsure or if she had made an mistake.

Something must be up. Because when this occurrence happens. I have this feeling. It seemed we were connected. I don't know if it's because we're family.

Or...

" No ? I'm up. So what's up ? " I asked hoping she wasn't going to tell me any bad news.

But I knew better than that.

*

*

*

I sat back into the couch, tried wrap my mind to all that was spoken to me.

THAT RAT BASTARD !!!

Him again. It's always him. But I couldn't deny that Sierra had something to do with this lastest situation.

I wouldn't hold it against her. What she needed was for someone to be on her side. Then I wondered why she hadn't spoken to her mom.

I thought their relationship was a lot better now.

" All I can tell you. Is to be careful. I don't want to see you hurt by him again. I am always in your corner, " I explained to her, letting her know she has support no matter what.

" I know you are. But I'm scared. I know I was scared that time. But this time, other things has got me worried. Plus I've been having these frightening dreams. And I don't know why for, " she spoke sounding shaken. I could only imagine how she's feeling right now.

This must be something that she's only spoken to someone for the first time. I then wondered why she hadn't told me about them sooner.

" How long have you been having them ? " I asked.

She started to say something then she went into a moment of pause. And I waited until she gave me her answer.

" It's been since after the family reunion. "

" That long ! It's been like a year since then, " I exclaimed.

" Yeah. Crazy right. "

" No it's not. Especially of the things you've been though lately, " I assured her.

" You can tell me about it, let me give some feedback. I don't think you're crazy, " I stated.

And she spoke her truth, I gave my opinion. We spoke until we were both comfortable going back to sleep.

I would definitely check up on her tomorrow.

But in the back of my mind. I felt something else was going on behind the scenes for some reason. Her dream had me thinking that when she spoke of it.

------------------

Ramil's pov~

These buffoons didn't seem to have a clue. What I am capable of. They think I don't know why Terb lastest wrench that's been put down into one of my ventures.