Javon POV side story part two...

Javon's pov~

" What ?! " shocked and at a lost for words.

" We don't need you, me and my baby will be fine without you, " I told him upset and taking shallow breaths.

" What are you even saying right now ? " looking her over as he helped her into the passenger seat.

" You got me baby, You ain't doing it alone, " Marie stated.

" I'm sorry, but would you please be quiet for a moment, " Rob said feeling his anger rising.

" Hell Naw! You just didn't.... ," my mother said putting a hand on her hip.

" I'm not cheating, " he said plainly with a sigh. " Am helping my cousin with a new business plan, he sent one of his people to go over it with me. "

" Please, You think were that gullible, " my mother answered with a roll of her eyes.

" Javon, you've got to believe me when I say, am not cheating on you," he assured me. " But seriously, we need to get you the hospital, " he said pulling out parking lot.

At the ER ~

" It looks like we're having a baby tonight, " the doctor announced , patting my shoulder.

" What ?! That means am gonna have her early ? " I asked with a tear in my eye.

" Yes, It can't be helped now, you're blood pressure elevated, you have amniotic fluid leaking when I checked earlier. So basically, we have to take her today to reduce any farther complications, " the doctor explained.

" Is my baby ..... I mean are we gonna be okay ? " I asked afraid of what could happen.

" I can assure you that my team and I will do everything in our power to help you through this delivery, " the doctor told with a warm smile.

4 hours later....

As Rob and I watch our little girl as she slept in the incubator. Amazed on how small she was, barely breathing on her own. We were definitely worried on how she would fair. It broke my heart seeing her like this.

Even though the misunderstanding was resolved. I was still pretty shaken by all that took place today. But I know I  gotta be strong for my family. So I kept praying for her health.

" She's so tiny, Am so worried about her babe, " Rob said bringing me out of my thoughts.

" I am sure she's gonna grow up strong, " I smiled touching my baby's tiny little fingers through the incubator's opening.

A year later....

While putting Nayla down to sleep. Stretching cause this child has ran me ragged.

Flopping down on the bed next to an sleeping Rob. Then my phone began to ring.

" Hello ? "  I said.

No answer....

" Hello, is anyone there ? " I asked.

Still no answer....

" Hello, Hello ! " I asked frantically, feeling something in my gut was wrong.

Now there's the sound of breathing on the other end of the phone....

" Come.... Get me please, " the voice cried weakly.

Took me a second to recognize the voice.

" Sierra ! Is that you ? " I asked as my heart started to pound in my ears.

" Yes.... Please come pick me up, " she started crying hysterically.

" Okay, calm down, " I told her. " Where are you ? " I asked.

After carefully getting information to where she was. I immediately threw on some clothes. Totally forgetting to tell my husband that am leaving. I ran out the door to my car.

Making my way through the city streets. I finally came upon the street she told me. Looking around, I spot her sitting on the sidewalk. She sat there with her head in her hands.

Coming to a complete stop, I turn off the engine and jump out the car. Rushing over, began to call out her name.

" Sierra, Sierra what happened ? " I asked with concern for her, noticing the state of her clothing.

But she sat there silent, " Are you okay ? " I asked then the dread came. My beloved cousin just sat there with her head to the sky as tears ran down her cheeks. Which made tears form in my own.

Helping her up. I lead her to the car and we drove in silence until we made it to my house. Because she told me she didn't want to go back to the dorms, definitely didn't want to go home. So I told her whatever she wanted do and I agreed.

Now sitting in the guestroom, I tried asking her again, " Are you gonna tell me who did this to you ? " but she just sat there with a blank look on her face. After several seconds she whispered, " I can't, " as a single tear ran down her cheek.

" Well, Okay then I understand , " When you're ready, I'll listen, " I reassured her.

" I'll get you something to change into ," I said closing the door behind me. In the hallway, I felt my heart sink.

" I can't believe this, if and when I find this person his ass is grass ! " I promised making a fist.

...........................

Waking up with a gasp," Now, why am I dreaming about that ? " I questioned myself as my heart pounded, truly feeling something was wrong.

Reaching for my phone on the night stand. Scrolling until I find her contact. I call Sierra .

At first it just rang, rang until someone answered.

" Hello, Sierra are you good ? " I asked cause I was just calling to put my mind at ease.

" I'm sorry to tell you this but the patient who's phone this is, has been admitted in the hospital, " a man's voice spoke on the other end of the phone.

" What happened ! Which hospital is it ? " I asked feeling something was off by the way he spoke. I couldn't be for sure but I pushed my questions back to let him tell me where.

" She's here at University, " he told me and hung up.

I was stunned by the way he cut me off so short but what really had me thinking, " She's been admitted in the hospital she works in. "

Sorry I took so long too update this second part. I've been busy and couldn't find the time. Am so slow with things I mean I already have chapters written on paper but I don't type them up fast. 😌😓

Maybe be errors 😑 sorry I'll fix them later.

Thanks for reading tho !!! 😆

And as always please don't forget to vote, comment and share!😉