Chapter 21

This chapter is supposed to be spoken in Thai. That's why am using this font. Just letting y'all know ❤

Bangkok, Thailand

Chan's Pov ~

I am actually surprised by the attendance of my grandfather's funeral.

I thought it would be just my sister and I . And my aunts and their husbands, cousins.

But it looked like about 100 and people were still coming in.

Speaking of the way he lived his life, I would've thought many would stay away.

I could understand why my sister was upset and crying. Because he treated her better than me at most times.

If he kept her at arms length then I've must've been the dirt in his finger nail.

Looking to my right, I see my aunts sitting at the end the pew. They were my grandfather's only living children.

They were sitting there fake crying, plainly putting on hysterics. And their children were probably here just for the reading of the will. Thinking their gonna be set for life.

Because most of them couldn't hold down a job or was fired by grandfather himself from Bowsuwan Medical machinery and supplies.

I really didn't want to be here, I could care less about the will.

It would be absolutely hilarious, he left everything to those low life cousins of mine.

He could kiss his company he'd work so hard to build goodbye.

Wouldn't that be funny....

Then I felt my sister bump my shoulder with a displeased look on her face.

" What ? " I asked.

" P' what are you smiling for ? " she asked now with a look of concern.

" Because this is amusing, it's like a circus in here " I replied.

" What do you mean by that ? " she asked.

" See there's clowns " I said pointing at my aunts. " And a acrobat " looking over to my cousin that couldn't sit still for some reason. " And this crowd "  signaling to all the attendance.

" Let's not forget the Ring Master ! " I finished looking straight ahead at the picture of my grandfather's memorial.

* author ~ this I feel he's truly done lost it. It's sad 😢

" Chan ! Stop it ! You're being disrespectful " Nan said slapping my arm clearly angry.

" Sorry but am really wishing for this to be over, soon " I responded cause my irritation was at its peak.

I'm wondering what's going on in the US. I really needed to check in with the detective I hired to keep an eye on her.

7 days later....

After finishing up the funeral and the cremation. I was truly tired, ready to board a plane back to the states.

But there was one thing holding me back, the reading of the will.

I'm sure it's gonna be such a great time.....

The will reading set up consist of my sister and I. My aunts and their husbands, children. And an sister in law, wife of my grandfather's brother that went years before him.

We were seated on couch in the sitting room located at the back of the mansion. As we waited for the lawyer to arrive. Some members were discussing who would get what and so on .

Then the lawyer finally arrived, give his greeting and sat down. Putting his briefcase on the coffee table and opening it. Reaching in producing the papers.

The reading of the will give everyone in attendance a nice chunk of money and land.

Some were satisfied and others had what Americans would call a " What the fuck " face.

But to my aunts and their husbands dismay. Because I was truly not expecting this.

I was named " Over seer " of the biggest cash cow. The medical equipment company that had companies in many different countries.

And the estate, the big house that every family member wanted their hands on.

But there was one stipulation for me to take it all. So the lawyer went on with the details so I would better understand.

Did I really want it all...

" Okay, Mr. Bowsuwan the one requirement that you have to meet. Is that you have to marry an Ms. Sierra Jones, " the lawyer explained.

What the hell ! How did grandfather know about her ?

Then it dawned on me, the man knew everything even when he fell ill. Why should I be surprised, he probably knew about my child before me.

" The bastard ! How could he do this to me ! " I said getting up pacing the floor.

I wanted to punched somebody but that someone was already gone.

" Fuck ! " I retorted in english causing my cousins to scoff at my blatant frustration.

So I decided to take it out on a potted plant instead.

* author here I find it offensive when they do that. Am like what did that plant ever do to you. ( if you ever watched Asian dramas or Thai lakorn it's a common occurrence.

My sister rushed over to me trying calm me down.

The lawyer began to speak again, " And there's two more things I need to mention. That if it isn't completed in six months. Then all the money will be given to charity and business will handed to share holders. That includes all money.

Which had everyone grasping and cursing because of what they could lose. And afraid of being fired if new people came into the company.

It was so much chatter, it had me yelling out for everyone to be quiet.

" Shut up ! Everyone I'll handle it ! " I shouted gaining everyone attention.

This actually couldn't be better news, now that I am thinking it through...

I'm sorry this chapter took so long, I hope y'all understand 😢

These errors please excuse them. But thanks for reading 😄

Vote, comment and share ✌