Chapter 16

" Grandfather, What have I done that was so wrong," the child yelled to the top his lungs.

" Be Quiet ! Boy ! You're just like your father, he never listened, look what happened to him. Now go into closet until I tell you otherwise ! " the older man bellowed.

" No! please I don't want to," the boy cried standing his ground. But was took by surprise when he lifted by the arm and slung into the open door.

The action cause the young boy to land on his arm wrong. Then he began to scream out for help, crying in pain. But his cries went unanswered, seeing as no one came to his rescue for hours.

Several hours passed, when the door opened again. His younger sibling stood there clutching an teddy bear.

" Hurry P' Chan before Grandfather returns, " she pleaded motioning for him to come out. But he could barely move from exhaustion and the excruciating pain of his arm.

" Help me, " he begged just above a whisper.

" P' , What is it ? " she asked starting move farther into closet to hear more clearly. But was suddenly pulled back my a maid. " What are you doing ?! " she cried having seen her brother huddled in the back of the closet holding his badly injury arm before she caught by the maid. " H...hhe needs help, " she tried to form the words.

" Young miss ? I don't understand what you are trying to say ? " the maid tried calming the little girl by stroking her hair and wiping the tears from her eyes.

" P' Chan's hurt ! " she sniffed and sobbed.

" Where is he ? " the maid asked shocked by what she was hearing.

" He's there, " she pointed to the darkest corner of the closet as they stood at the open door.

So maid followed the direction the young child continued to point to, moving closer until she laid her eyes upon the injured boy slumped against the closet wall.

" Young Master ! " she screamed falling to her knees.

Chan's POV

Eyes fluttering open and staring at the ceiling for a moment. Quickly looking around the room almost falling out my chair in the process.

Rubbing sweat from my brow, going over the content of the dream. And pushed them away as quickly as they came.

" What a pity that he's on his death bed as of now, " he smirked. Not giving it a second thought, he headed to the restroom.

Doing his business, coming out looking around the office that was assigned.

" Even though this hospital was awarded as one of the best in the States. I would've came here regardless because of...... " he thought to himself.

" Let's see how she's doing this morning, " as a bright smile formed on his lips, walking out his office and closing the door.

Halfway there, he was interrupted by a doctor he meet the other day. Insides boiling trying to hold back his temper, he managed to produce a smile.

" Doctor.....? " putting my hand out for him to shake.

" It's Bhaskar, " he took my hand and shook it.

They talk more about various things until the doctor pager goes off. Ending their conversation and went their separate ways.

" Wow, he so long winded, God " sighing knowing he has to keep up this front. Deciding to go the cafeteria because he was getting hungry.