Chapter 26

Chan's pov »

I was pissed to say the least, couldn't believe what all that down last night....

I woke up this morning with a splitting headache. I guess I had too many at the hotel bar.

In the bathroom now, I ran the tap to fill a cup with water. As I knocked back a few pills. Holding the bridge of my nose, I shook my lightly. But I still heard the ringing in my ear from when I first woken up.

Composing myself, I went on to run the shower until it was the right temp. Getting in and letting the water flow down my body.

Ahhh... this feels nice but I need to get to work cause the sick can't wait.

Later »

While putting my bag in the back seat of my car. I noticed bags lining the seat and floor.

Then I remembered these are Sierra's. So I looked them over, some were good and some just needed to be thrown away.

Picking up the cupcakes Aya wanted so badly. I felt pretty bad that their all melted, glossy from sitting in the car overnight.

After throwing what need to be thrown out. I got back into the car, head on to work.

Staff room »

I'm rocking back and forth in my chair, barely listening to what was going on. But it's always about the same rules, the checking of the departments. I know I need to be paying attention. But I can't stop thinking of what I said or did yesterday.

But I can't change it now cause it's already happened. And I can't back down now.

Because she's mine, am not letting anyone have her. Even if I have to go about it this way.

" Dr. Bowsuwan did you hear what I said ? " Head administrator Lee asked.

" No I am sorry, " I apologized.

" I was saying will you be our guest of honor at this year's Charity event next month ? "

" Of course, " I said with a smile.

" Okay great ! You can bring a guest if you like, " she said smiling back.

I know just who that person would be.

Sierra's pov »

Finally the day is here for Parents day at Aya daycare/ preschool.

With the preparing and practicing. I just hoped everything goes well. I just wanna see my baby happy because she's been looking forward to this.

During the week, I asked / invited family and friends. Some agreed but some couldn't make it because of work or other things they had to do.

So the people that were attending was my mother of course. Sarah was only one of my friends that could make it. Jasmine couldn't due to her being on schedule that day. Javon was coming, it felt like I haven't seen her in like forever.

And a last minute invite went to my father. Because my mother insisted but to tell the truth I wasn't ready for this family thing with him yet.

It's been like ten years and it's a struggle being in the same room as him. And the conversation, let's just say I could've said more. In all honesty, I did have to say a lot. But I didn't wanna go scaring Aya again.

Driving in the car after going to the grocery store, picking up some more cupcakes. To replace the ones that were left behind in his car.

On the street where Sarah lives, I stop in front her house and honk the horn. To let her we were here.

Few minutes later, here comes Sarah walking out of her house in a flowery sundress. And then she's gets in the backseat next to Aya.

" Your dress looks so pretty, Mommy I want one just like it ! "

" Well I can make you one just like it, if you want ? "

" Really ?! For real ? " Aya exclaimed bouncing in her carseat.

" Yes sweety I think you would look so cute, " Sarah replied smiling.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

In the daycare/ preschool's Auditorium. Aya and I were backstage as helped her put on her costume. It was thirty minutes until her class performance starts.

" Okay baby don't be scared. And do what we've practice. You'll be fine. Love you, " I said giving her a kiss and hug before leaving to go find where everyone else was seated.

And she waved at me, " Me too mommy ! " as I walked away.

Finding everyone was faster than I expected. Maybe it's because of my mother being loud. Calling my name. I bet half the people in here knows my name now.

Just as I took my seat. The first class comes out. And began they're performance. I was so into how the kids were having fun doing it. I just hoped Aya would be okay.

Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder, when I turned around it was a woman I didn't even know. Who was she ?

But why does she look so familiar to me.......

Thanks for reading ❤

Vote, comment and share 👍

P.s. excuse these errors if any were made ✌