Chapter 18

First I like to say thanks for the 3K reads ψ(`∇´)ψ, it means a lot so thanks!

So let's get started with the story then.....😄

...........

"Fuck! I'm so hot, totally exhausted. I wanna get up now,"  I thought as I hid behind a tree.

Breathing heavily, I tried my best to keep it under control.

As my back pressed against the bark, I tried standing straight but my lower back hurt like hell for some reason.

Making effort to do so, I finished the task putting the back of my head on it, taking in slow breaths.

Shortly after I began to hear footsteps tread on grass, twigs crunching underneath someone's shoes.

" Come out ! I know you're close by. So let's quit with the games and play nice, " the voice said impatiently.

" I am not doing that, I'm not stupid, ". " I need to get as far away as I can and find a highway or something, " I thought praying to God to get me out this situation.

So I did the only thing I could, was to survive.....

Looking down to the ground and spotting a rock.

Picking it up, I threw it in the opposite direction, make a run for it in the other.

Thinking that I've out smarted this person but sadly they were hot on my tail.

Running as fast as I possibly can, seeing a creek come into view. Maybe I could make use of it to get out this place.

Dashing for it, thinking that it was my best bet. But as soon as I made it to the line of trees just before the creek....

Hands grab me from behind totally stopping my plans.

Sierra's pov

Waking up with an huge ass headache, gasping for air.

In a state of panic, I dart my eyes around trying to focus. Then feeling another throb to the skull causing me to place my head in my hands.

Suddenly terror slams into me, I really need to pull myself together, it was just a dream.

Or was it.....

" But why do I keeping having this type of dream ? " I said not knowing it was being said aloud.

" What dream ? " a male voice spoke. I couldn't see him but I knew who's voice it was.

Why does he keep coming back ? When I obviously don't want to have anything do with him.

He can drop.... never mind scratch that. I wouldn't wish that on anyone but I'm mad as hell.

Ain't there other doctors in this hospital, why him ?

" None of your business, what I dream or otherwise has nothing to do with you," I told him while rolling my eyes.

" I was only concerned, " he replied looking me over.

" Well you can take you're concern and save it for the next sucker cause I ain't buying, " I stated with crossed arms glaring at him.

" Other than concern, I do have rights, " he said glaring back.

" What rights ! You have none ! " I spat.

" When you decided to have my child, our child it became my right, " he spoke as he leaned over my bed placing his hands on each side my head.

Feeling trapped I told him through clenched teeth,