Prologue

Copyrighted © S. J. Evans

All rights reserved. No part of this book/story may be reproduced in any form either it electronic, mechanical, storage and retrieval system without the permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination.

* Trigger warning for those who can't handle certain themes. Just letting everyone know beforehand. *

" What's your name ? " the guy asked.

" Sierra " I answered as I have a seat on the couch.

" Man why am I dizzy like this after one drink ? " I thought to myself.

" So I haven't seen you at any of these parties before, " he stated.

And I answered," Maybe I am not into all of this my friends practically made me come here. "

Looking down at the drink I was holding he asked, " Aren't you gonna finish that. "

Shaking my head " I probably should stop, " I told him.

" You need to liven up a bit, You know have fun, " he announces.

" My friends tell me that all the time, they tell me all I do is study, study, study, " I looked at him then looked around the room before finishing off the rest of my drink.

" That's how you do it, " he laughed.

Boy I felt woozy, Next thing I knew he was there next to me with his hand on my thigh. My senses were on high alert.

Pushing his hand away I say, " I didn't come here for this, I think I better leave. "

But when I tried to stand the dizziness was still there, my vision was blurry.

Hands wrapping around my waist I heard him say," Wait a minute don't go just yet and here I was thinking we had a connection, " he chuckled.

" Please let me go I need to leave," I tell him through my teeth.

Cause at this point I'm mad as hell but he doesn't listen, pulls me back down on the couch.

Hovering over me he starts kissing me, I struggle to get him off of me but he's just too strong.

Thoughts cross my mind like," Why did I even come here, I should've had stayed at the dorm, " Why did I even let him talk me into following him to where there weren't any people around."

Then I snapped out of my thoughts and began to fight again. Telling him " NO! ", "Get off me ! " so many times I loss count.

He answered back with a slap to the face and now I'm pretty sure am seeing stars.

He grabs my shirt and rips it, followed by me screaming....

" NO ! "

This is my first story please be kind 😓. I promise it'll get better as you read farther along. And to those who are wondering what's going on in this prologue. It's an flashback into the female lead's past. Now on with the next chapter...

Thanks for reading ! Vote, comment and share ❤