Chapter 32

Sierra's pov~

I stood there shocked, I couldn't believe I let him hold me like that.

Wiping my tears, I saw him running towards the emergency exit. So I quickly followed, opened the door what I saw.

Was my baby, she looked to be alright. But I stopped in my tracks when he was talking to her, checking her over. I wanted to run over but I felt I shouldn't for some reason.

As I watched them, I knew I made a big mistake accusing him of the worst. But that doesn't mean I forgave him for the many things he has done, not by a long shot. I'm just not ready, I don't know if I'll ever be.

Drawing out a heavy sigh of relief. I looked up to the sky, bringing my head back down when I heard him say....

" Sierra's she's safe, we need inform everyone else, okay " he said coming over to me holding Aya's hand.

" Okay let's go back inside, " I replied as I kneeled down to kiss Aya's face, noticed she was worried about something.

" What's wrong baby ? Mama's here, " I told her caressing her face, a single tear slid her cheek.

" I'm sorry I messed up the pretty dress you bought me, " she cried still holding on to Chan's hand tightly.

Now it was my turn to cry, I can't believe she would think I would be mad over something little like this. And I instantly knew I wasn't doing good as a parent lately. I could only blame it on myself.

Feeling guilty, " No baby I'm not mad at you for this. Losing you would be so much worse because I love so much, " I told her hugging her, kissing again.

" I love you so much too Mommy " she said letting go of Chan's hand and hugging me back.

" Let's go now, " I said to them both, looking up to Chan.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

At home now I finally calmed myself down after that ordeal. I was so grateful that it didn't turn out worse than I first thought it would be.

Thinking back, I was thankful he was there. Because he made me see things clearly when I was obviously going out my mind with worry. And comforted me in the process.

When we went back inside of the school building. Everyone had their focus on us. My friends and family ran over to us, asked us many questions. And we answered but Chan did the most talking because I was still reeling from the whole situation.

He even apologized for everything, I did too. And we immediately volunteered for the after events parents help clean up crew. It was the least we could do for all the trouble caused. So I told everyone they could head on home but they refused. Even his sister stayed to help which surprised me cause she looked like she wouldn't be caught dead doing something like this. But having them all help made the job much quicker.

And afterwards, we said our goodbyes, went our separate ways.

Lying here in bed now, I thought of Chan's expression on his face before everyone was about to leave. It looked like he had something to tell me. But he didn't, he just turned around when he heard his sister call out to him.

I needed to stop thinking on this, right now what I needed was sleep. I had work in the morning, I couldn't afford not to be up to par or not be drowsy throughout the day tomorrow.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

The next morning, I headed downstairs to go to get bottle of water before I left.

And what I saw warmed my heart. I never thought I see this day. My father and Aya, of him holding her up on his lap while she held onto his neck.

I stood there, watched it all play out until my mother called my name. Focusing my attention on her.

" Good morning, " I said smiling, relieved that everything was okay now. And I walked to where my dad was sitting, leaning down and kissed them both him.

Which shocked him a bit, " Good morning Sie Sie, " he grinned as Aya kissed him also.

" What about me ? Am I the only one that's left out, " my mom said fake pouting, I laughed going over giving her an hug then a kiss on the cheek.

" Mommy, guess what ?! " Aya gained my attention by her excitement.

" What baby ? "

" Okay ! I'm going to Chuck e cheese's with G- ma and Grandpa today ! " she exclaimed.

" Oh really ? " she said knowing they're about to have their hands full with her today. I just hope they can keep up with her.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

At lunch~

Sitting eating with Jasmine, Sarah and Sam. I felt tap on my shoulder as I saw look on everyone's faces.

Turning around, saw it was Chan.

" Oh ? Hi what's up ? " I asked nervously cause everyone was watching intently. And I knew there would be questions later.

" We need to talk, " He replied with emotions about his face that had me thinking the worst.

I knew I couldn't just put it off or cause some sort of scene. Because that would be stupid, kind of useless.

" Alright, " I told him getting up from my chair, walked off behind him in silence.

Forgive these darn errors, thanks for reading 😉❤

Vote, comment and share 🙂