Thirty-three

Felix toss his plushie over to Minho. "Hey, have you seen Y/N?" Minho remove one earbud. "No, why?" Felix sigh. "They have not been seen every since Y/N woke up." Minho stand up and walk over to the door to the training room. "Weren't they in here?" He asked. Felix nod. "That's true, but..." Minho sigh. "Felix I think you're just thinking too much. Plus, it's not like Y/N went off to seek revenge." He said, making his way downstairs.

Felix followed from behind and as soon as they got downstairs a head pop out from above. Minho gasp and quickly close his eyes. "What the hell Y/N." Y/N jumped down. "How come y'all never tell me about this?" Felix blink. "How did you...." Y/N show them a rope. "Jisung, showed me this. It's fun. Speaking of that we should go skydiving sometime." Minho tilt his head and glance over at Felix. Minho clear his throat. "Is you good, girl? Don't tell me that drug made you too high." Y/N blink. "Minho, what the hell are you talking about?" Felix nudge Minho. "Oh, nothing. You know when you were going on a rampage, yeah um-"

"Y/N!" Jisung called. As he make his way toward them. Jisung blink. "Minho... Felix." Y/N look at Jisung. "Jisung can you explained something to me." Jisung hum in response. Y/N purse her lip and sigh. "Did my brother say something important?" Minho cough. "Well, he didn't explain much. Just about you and your life." Y/N blink and nod. "Oh about my life. My life is not really important. Trust me, my life is wack." Felix look over at Jisung. "To us, we don't think so." Jisung said. Y/N shrug. "Believe or not, there's no need for me to be here. So after finding my sister, Imma leave." 

"Yah, don't say that." Jisung said. Minho sigh and look around. "Where did Hyunjin go?" He asked. "Oh, Hyunjin went with Jiyeon for something important. You know how those two are. They're very close." Y/N look over. "Very close?" Jisung nod. "How close are they, I forgot to ask." Minho put his hand on his mouth. He look over at Felix. Felix shakes his head. Jisung scratch the back of his head. "Well... they're like brother and sister that tell each other secrets. Yeji is like an older sister to her, because back then the Hwang twins and Chan, they were the ones that found her." Y/N blink. "Found her?" Minho nod. "From what I've remember Jiyeon was found near a river a while back." 

Y/N nod. "A river." Felix tilt his head. "Are you good, Y/N? Are you perhaps jealous?" Y/N look at Felix. "Why would I be jealous?" Felix shrug. "Thought girls like y'all get jealous easily." She shook. "Me and Hyunjin are not a thing we're just close." Minho gasp. "Don't let Hyunjin hear that." Y/N shrug. Jisung think for a moment. "Y/N, do you remember what I did back in school time?" Y/N blink. "You expect me to remember that?" JIsung think for a moment. "That sticky-note that was in your locker." 

"Did you perhaps stalk me, even when we didn't even know each other back then?" Jisung shook. "No, you threw away that sticky-note. So I was curious. Besides you looked shady back then anyway." Felix think for a moment. "Oh, I get what you mean now Jisung." Minho look back and forth between all three of them. "I don't understand what is going on, but I won't judge." Jisung look at Minho. "That sticky-note is important, Hyung."

Minho blink. "You're calling me 'hyung'. Which mean it is important." Jisung nodded. "It's a location, saying that Y/N should head there." Minho nod. "Alright, then. What should we do about it?" Jisung look at Y/N and back to Minho. "We can head there." Y/N sigh. "But we should get Leader Chan's permission." Minho nod. "That's true. If not he will be angry." Jisung shrug. "I think it will be a good idea to check it out." Felix shook. "I think we should tell Chan, because that location is not in our district." 

"It's far.." Y/N said. Minho sigh. "Then what about Yedam?" Y/N blink. "Where did Yedam went?" Jisung purse his lip. "He left with your brother and his gang." Y/N sigh. "Only Yedam knows that area." Jisung tilt his head. "How close are you and Yedam?" Y/N hum, thinking to herself. "When I was 15." Jisung blink. "Yedam was 13 back then. What the hell." Y/N shrug. "I guess." Felix sigh. "Let me just tell y'all I'm quite tired being a gangster for a while. I just want to live a normal life, be a youtuber, and admire Yojeong." Minho nod. 

"I understand, Felix. You love that CEO but remember she don't know that you exist." Felix shook. "Actually I got an email from her company that I'm invited to cast a gaming live." Y/N think for a moment. "Are y'all talking about Moon Yojeong?" The three of them look over at Y/N. "You know her?" Jisung asked. Y/N nod. "She's my friend, why?" Minho pat Felix shoulder. "There you go your buddy for a lady's number is right there." 

Felix clear his throat. "Umm, she's my role model." Y/N nod. "Wow, I'm surprise you know what she look like. The public doesn't even know what she look like." Felix awkwardly laugh. "Well, you know.." Y/N nod. "Hacking I see." Felix scratch his head. "Do you think that's just obsession or liking?" Y/N shrug. "I'm not sure. Depends on how you feel." Felix nodded. The door open. The three of them look over. Standing there was Hyunjin with Jiyeon at the side. 

"Guys we have visitors."