Twenty-nine

"Y/N is drugged by her brother so she can be kept to sleep?" Jisung nodded. Yeji sigh. "And he gave y'all the drug so if she every go crazy then drug her." Jisung nodded again. Ryujin stroke Y/N hair back. "I think she's traumatized." She said. I plopped myself down. Yeji cock a brow and nudge me. "Hyunjin are you okay?" I gulp. "That's the first time that I see her acting like this." I said. "Not just you but all is us." Felix butt in. Woojin sigh. "Hyung, are you alright?" Jeongin asked. "Y/N, is like us now." Woojin blunt. I curl my fist. "Kim Junkyu." I growl under my breath. "Junkyu? Isn't that Jaeha older brother?" Seungmin asked. "Yeah." Felix said.

I ruffled my hair. "Gosh." I scold in frustration. "Hey, calm down. You should be glad that I came there on time or else she could have been drugged by him." Jisung said. "I don't get it though. What's her relationship with Junkyu?" Minho asked. "Long story short." Jisung said. Lia sigh. "Y'all went through a lot last night." She said. "Yeah, thank god you girls didn't went if not then who knows what could have happen." Felix said. I look at Yedam who was quiet. "Yedam." He look at me. I stand up and walk over to him. "What is your relationship with Y/N?" I asked. He was still remain silent. I grabbed him by the collar and slam him against the wall. "Hyunjin!" I glare at him. "Tell me. What is your relationship with Y/N?" Yedam look at me.

"Why should I tell you?" I scoff. "Calm your shit down." Jiyeon voice broke in. She and Chan were standing at the door way. She enter the house and push me back. "It's personal." She said. I look at her. "You know? Then tell me what is their relationship?" I asked. Jiyeon sigh. She look at Chan. Chan sigh. "You know the guy that was spouting out nonsense?" I blink. "And?" Chan closed the door. "It was true." He said. "Wait, what?" Chaeryeong question. Jiyeon sigh. "Fun fact, Yedam and Y/N are Mafia King and Queen." She said. Yedam remain silent. "Yedam is the Mafia King son, but he murder his father for the position. Later, he saved Y/N from getting caught by the police for murdering a man at age 15. He and her were partner for at least 2 month and he got injured badly, he thought he was gonna lose his life so he gave his position to Y/N. Luckily, BTS were there." Jiyeon explained.

"Then how did Yedam and Y/N part ways?" Seungmin asked. "By faking his death. Park Jimin, Y/N older brother, is a doctor. Yedam told him to fake his death." Jiyeon said. I sigh. "And that's when you join us." Yedam nodded. "I wanted to revenge for her, by joining you guys and take on Treasure." He explained. "If y'all don't mind." We all look at Yeji. She crossed her arms. "That's straight up dumb." She said. "Yeah I agree too." Ryujin agreed. "The thing is.... y'all are doing this because of a girl who is just from a very wealthy family. Other than that, that's it?" I sigh. "Yeji, you wouldn't understand." I said. Ryujin stand up. "But I agree with what she was trying to say. Why is everything because of Y/N?" She questioned.

Jisung sigh in frustration. "You all get on my nerves." He growl. He look at Yedam. "Do you have more shit to say?" He asked. Yedam was remain still. Then there was a knock from the door. Chan walk over and open. Standing there was Changbin and two other man. "Do you mind if we come in?" He asked. Chan shook and let them in. Changbin walk in. He dropped himself on the floor. Woojin caught in him and put a pillow under his head to rest on. "Where were you?" He asked. Changbin didn't speak but closed his eyes. "He's tired from last night." The man with a deep said. "Who are you guys?" Minho asked. The tall one step forward and bowed. "My name is Kim Namjoon. I am the leader of Bangtanboys." He said. Yeji stood up. "Namjoon? Then you are Kim Taehyung." The other one nodded.

I sigh. "You two are here for what?" I asked. Taehyung smile and sat down on the floor. "I'm here to answer your question. Beside we're here because we're dropping off this kid." He said, pointing at Changbin. "Alright then." Jisung plopped himself down in front of Taehyung. "Tell me who is Park Y/N?" Jisung asked. "Why? Of course she's the Park Family daughter." He said. Jisung scoff. "Really? Then, why is everyone after her?" Jisung asked. "That question, little boy, we're not gonna answer that." Namjoon butt in. "Why? I thought you guys are gonna answer all of our questions." Jisung said. The door open. A figure walk in. "I guess I have to explain to you kids, huh?" He said..

"Jimin, why are yo-" Jimin smile. My brows furrow. "Damn y'all are fine, but okay." Yeji comment. Jimin chuckle and sigh. "Y/N isn't really my sister." He said. We all blinked. "What?" Jimin look at his watch. "Well seem like you kids are lucky. Okay, let's see how should we start?"

Hello readers! I will like to say. Right now, I will be on a hiatus for a while because of school and I am really stack everyday, so please bare with me. But I love the supports. Have a nice day/night or hope you have a good day!❤