Twelve

"Jimin, why you're here?" I asked. Jimin look at Yedam. "Who is he?" He asked. "My friend." I said. "Friend, huh?" Jimin said. "Jimin, please save him!" I begged. "Y/N, do you know what's going on?" He asked. I grip tight on Yedam's jacket. "Yes, I do." I said, in a deep tone. "Why did you left the hospital?" He asked. "Because... I don't want to be thrown in jailed." I answered. "Do you know what you have done?" He asked. "Yes, I do." Jimin sigh. "You were all over the internet." He said, examining Yedam's figure. I look down at my hands. Jimin look at my hands and then my face. He look away. 

"Do you want to know something?" He asked. I look at him. Jimin look at his hands. "These hands of mine. Is use to work." He curl his fist. ".. but it's also use to kill." My eyes widened. He look at me, smiling. "Seem like we're on the same boat." He said. "You're uh--" He nodded. "A killer, yeah.... but we ain't no killer, little sister...." Jimin pick Yedam's figure up onto his shoulder. "...we're Mafias."

"Do you think it looks good, sir." The barber asked. Hyunjin think for a long minute. "Hm... it looks decent." He said. The barber smile. "Glad to know. To me it looks good on her." She said. Hyunjin gave the cash to the barber and we left. "It looks good." I said. Hyunjin hum in response. I sigh. "I already miss my long hair." I said. "It's only cut up to your chest." Hyunjin said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." It became a silent walk. "By the way...." Hyunjin spoken. "Thanks for the macarons." I stop walking.

Hyunjin stop and look at me. "What?" He asked. "Wow, the 'Hwang Hyunjin' is actually thanking me." He scoff. "Just because it's my favorite food." He said. He start walking. "Come on, before I ditch you." He said. I rush to him. "Hey, Hyunjin." He hum in response. "Let's go mess around." I said. "To where?" He asked, totally not interest. I sigh. I took his hand. He flinch. "Let's go." I said. He sigh. "Alright snake." He said.

As we both took off running down the street. "Yah! Calm down." I chuckled. We got to a arcade.

"Do you mind telling me about your past?" He stop walking. I stop walking too. He sigh. "Why would I tell a snake like you my past?" I purse my lip. "You don't have to. If you don't want to." Hyunjin open his mouth, but there was no words. I smile. I hand him basketball. "You wanna go?" I asked. Hyunjin look at the ball in his hands. He shoot it and it got in. "Good job." I said. 

I shoot a basketball and it got in too. I smirk at Hyunjin. "Loser have to buy food for the guys." I said. Hyunjin scoff. "Excuse me, Y/N--" He stopped talking, when he say my name. I hum in response. I didn't notice that he say my name. Hyunjin clear his throat. "Let's go." He said, making his way out. I followed after him. People were coming in. I brush shoulder with a guy that was entering. I stop and look back. His figure is familiar. "Snake." Hyunjin called out. I look at him. "Let's go." He said. I nodded. I followed after him. "Hyunjin, why we're leaving early?" I asked. "Because I know I'm gonna lose. No point going against you." He said. 

I scoff. "Whatever I know you're good at game. You were 2 point ahead of me before we left." I said. "Just because I don't want you to buy the food that my friends don't like." He said. "Wow, I'm amazed." I said. Hyunjin look at me. "What?" I shook. "Nothing." I said. We walked into the groceries store. Hyunjin grab a basket. "We got to go buy meat." He said. I hum. Hyunjin look at me. "Are you for real?" I point at the one that say 5x. "Is this one spicier?" I asked. Hyunjin got no words to say. "Oh my gosh." He face palm. "Answer me." I said. Hyunjin pointed at himself. "I'm spicier." He said. I scoff. "Wow, not very surprising, because you are hot head." I said. Hyunjin place his hand on his chest. "Wow, okay. That hurts." He said. 

I rolled my eyes and stare at the noodle. I gave up and grab the 5x. I throw it inside the basket that Hyunjin was carrying. "Yah, why you grab the most spicy one?" He asked. "Oh, that's the spiciest one?" He nodded. I smile. "Great." I said. I walked off. I look at the meat section. "Hyunjin, do you want beef or chicke---" I turn around he was no where to be seen. "Hyunjin?" I look around. "Did he went to the restroom?" I questioned. I walk around he was no where to be seen. Did he ditched me?!

"Um excuse me. Are you lost?" A voice asked. I turn around. "Um no---" My eye widen.

Hyunjin POV

I grab the packet of cola. Y/N should be at the meat section already. I walked to the meat section. My phone starts buzzing. I sigh and place the things down. I have to answer the number that was dialing to me. Unknown number, huh? I smirk. "Wow." I answer the call. "Hyunjin where you at?" Y/N? "At the meat section. Why?" I asked. "Hyunjin...." Y/N starts crying through the call. "Y/N, what's wrong? Are you okay?  Where are you?" She sniff. "I see him."

My brows furrow. "Who?" It became silent. "Bang Yedam."