Sixteen

I walked through the dark valley. Cars honking at each other, people going home, thugs and gangsters come out, roaming around — both hands in my pocket, gripping tight on my gun. The killing was not worth to be no more. Helping others is the cause of my crime, nor is living. I lean myself against the wall. I sigh to myself in this cruel world, the weak die, chaotic was caught upon in this world. Not only then that. Human in society was chaotic, miserable; they are demons.

Yeji sat down. "Chan, I'm not only here to mess with you, but have something to discuss you about." She said. We all look at Chan. His face was stern. "What kind of discussion?" Yeji did a hand emotion for him to sit down. Chan sat down across from her. Yeji crosses her leg. "Itzy and I are going to have an alliance with Treasure 13." Minho jaws dropped. Hyunjin grabbed a hold on my arm. I look at him. His face, there was no expression or emotion at all. "Hyunjin." He looks at me. "Are you alright?" I asked. He didn't nod or shook his head. Instead, he pulled me into a hug. "Y/N, listen to me." I was confused. Why does he sound scared? "If anything happens. Please don't prevent me from doing it." I hugged him back. "Listen to me.." I placed my hand on his back and the other on the back of his head.

"I'm here," I whisper in his ear. I hear him took a deep breath. He pulled back. We hear a whistle. We both look. All eyes were on us. Yeji cock one brow. "So Hyunjin and Y/N. Y'all dating?" She asked. Hyunjin clears his throat. "None of your concern." He said coldly — Yeji smirk. "I see." She said. The door opens. Seungmin and Jeongin walked in along behind them were four girls walking in. Yeji sigh. "Treasure 13 is a big group. Putting all of us together will make a powerful gang." She said. "Bold of you assume they will agree with the alliance?" Changbin comment. "Well, Itzy explained to both of me and Jeongin about it. What she meant is if we all ally with them, then we can go against the Mafia King." Seungmin explained. Mafia King?

Yeji snapped her finger. "There you go." She said. The four girls looked at me. One of them smiled and waved at me. I blinked. I thought they were gonna throw me death glares. She walked over toward us. "Hm, you're Y/N?" I nodded. She brought her hand for me to shake. "My name is Shin Yuna. Nice to meet you." I took her hand; we both shook — Hyunjin sigh. "Look here, Leader Hwang Yeji." Yeji looks at him. Hyunjin walked over between Yeji and Chan. "Two of our members are gonna come back," He said. "And I don't want rude welcomes for their return." Yeji scoff. "I wonder why we were born from the same mother again?" My eyes widen. Mother? Wait, are they--"Seeing you here, in Stray Kids hideout disgusted me." He said. Yeji flipped her hair.

"As your little sister. I have nothing against you." She said. Hyunjin scoff. "For me, you're nothing to me." He said. Hyunjin. Yuna sigh. "You two are twins. Being sibling may be a pain in the ass, but you two are closed. Twins are not meant to be apart. Please understand you two. Besides... look at my older brother and me. We barely see each other." She said. The Hwang's twin remained silent. Chan sigh. "Hyunjin is correct, though. Two of our members are coming back from their missions. I don't want rudeness throw upon them." He said — Changbin signal Woojin to bring the laptop back. Woojin nodded and walked back to the training room. I pursed my lip. "I have a question." A girl in short hair raised her hand. "Yes?" She looked at me. "Is she a new recrew, or so what's her purpose of being here?" She asked.

"Ah, I knew one of you girls would ask that," Chan said. He looks at me. "Please introduce yourself." He said. I stepped up. "Hello, my name is Park Y/N. My purpose for being here is to look for my non-relating sister." I said. The short hair girl cock one brow. "Really?" She examined me up and down. She nodded slowly. "Not bad." She mutter. "Y/N, this is Shin Ryujin. The main combat." Chan introduces her. Ryujin smiled and walked to me. "Sorry for the strong aura." She said. I shook. "N-no, you're fine," I said. Yeji looked at Chan. "The two members are coming back tomorrow. What's going to happen after their return?" She asked. Woojin came back and handed Changbin the laptop.

Changbin opened the laptop. "For now, your girls rest assure." Jisung spoked up. "We rest assure to peacefully. We need to shed some blood." She said. Felix sigh and facepalm. "Yeji, you need to take a chill pill." He said. Yeji makes a whining sound. Chan sigh. "There is a mission that you can do, but I don't approve it to you, ladies." Yeji slammed both of her hands on the table. "What is it?" She asked. She was filled with excitement. Chan looks at Changbin. Changbin sigh. He turned the laptop facing all of us. "Our mission is to kill the Right-hand mafia. He loves to go to his favorite place to have a good time there." Yeji crossed her arms against her chest. "And where is that?" She asked.

"Club-Octagon." Yeji jaws dropped. "That dude!" She called. Minho cock a brow. "Is there a problem?" He asked. Yeji shakes her head. "I can't do that." She said. "Why?" Hyunjin asked. Yeji looks at Hyunjin and then at me. "The thing is... us girls go to that night club one time, and we kinda got into chaos." She explained. "Y'all throw chaos in that nightclub?" Yeji nodded. Felix pulled out his phone. Dialing a number. The waiting was not long. "Hello?" Felix put it on speaker. "Eric, I have a serious matter with you." Eric? "What's up?" He asked. Felix placed his phone on the table. "Us Stray Kids and Itzy are going to do a mission, and I need you to mess every single of the nightclub staff system." He said. Eric laugh. "Felix, aren't you getting aggressive now, huh?" Felix chuckled. "Not just me." He said.