Forty

"No shit man, I feel high. Ready to die." Jungkook nod. "I'll gladly grant your wish." I sigh. "I feel too active. I want to kill." Yedam quickly walk to me and touch my forehead. "She don't have a fever."

"Of course, its drugs." Yedam look at Jimin. "Is there any medical treatment that can relax her body." Jimin nod and then shook. "The thing is.... I don't know how long shes like that." Yoongi nod. "Which mean she can have brain damage." Yedam sigh.

"They're only taking advantage of her, because shes the mafia queen." Yoongi shrug. "Doesn't matter not like I care. It's just a title. Come on, I can get a title that can be call 'I kill yo ass'." 

"Literally, I was just gonna say that." Jungkook said. Jimin pull out a bottle of pills from under the glass table. "Here, these pills should relax your mind." I stare at the bottle and took it. Yoongi yawn. "Imma sleep, bye." Yoongi left upstairs and went to his room. 

I took a pill and swallow. Jimin hand me a glass of whine. "Just to make you feel sad." I snatch the glass and chug it down. "Jimin, what will happen to the company?" Jimin sigh and shrug. "Don't know. Find a new owner for it?" I raise a brow. "How though?" 

"Since my parents die from Treasure 13. I think its best to push it aside, until we can find a new owner." Jungkook sigh. "How about giving it to the strays?" I threw Jungkook a glare. Jungkook corner lip curve.

"Hey, its just a suggest." I look away. "Strays will forever be strays." Yedam clench his jaw. "You are also one too." Jimin chuckle. "You're quite a good talker tonight, Yedam." Yedam shrugged. "Y/N, let me just tell you. Everything that you are about to do, is shit. And its just gonna get you kill."

I scoff. "I've already know the mastermind. I think it will be fun to start the new game." Jungkook blink. "You know the mastermind already?" I walk over to the door and threw them a smile. "Yes, and its gonna start now. After I take a step outside." 

I walk out of the door and close it from behind. I pull out a earpiece and put it on. "The game starts now." I hop into the car and drove away from the place that I call 'hell'. 

I realize the learning lesson for myself in my life. There's no such a thing as a happy ending in the mafia and gangsters world. Anybody can die and anybody can live. Anybody can win and anybody can lose. 

"...everybody have a background and everybody have a reasons. Do you have a reason?" Namjoon's words always tell me those words. Do I have a reason? No, I have my first kill and I want to kill more. 

Just like games, kills are points for money. More kills, more money, and more fame. "It's not about the kills nor moneys. It's about finding yourself, Y/N." Seokjin always remind me that. 

But.... I stop the car and turn it off. I open the duffel bag that was on the passenger chair, in the darkness. I unzip it and start putting the parts of the rifle together. I check the scope. "Deep breath, Y/N. Deep breath." 

I got out of the car and slip a handgun under my shirt. I put my hoodie on and quietly walk in the darkness. As I take my steps, the sound of a bullet drop onto the floor. "You're here." 

I sigh and turn my gaze over to a pointed gun. "Yes." He slightly tilt his head. "So what is the meet up for, when we don't even know each other specifically?" I toss him a bag of money. "Take this and help me out." He raise a brow. "And what makes you think that I will accept an invitation that can lend me to my death along with my teammates."

"Just because I want it to be done." He scoff and pull the gun away. "Y/N, are you dense?" I furrow my brows. He toss his gun aside and took the bag. "This...." He lit the bag on fire and move back. "...this shall not be accepted because you know why?" 

I point the rifle at him. "Useless." He scoff. "I'm Lee Jeno. I don't work with people that I don't know. Now imma get lost myself. Figure out your own problems." He said, turning on his heels. I clenched my jaw and pull the trigger. Jeno turn around and quickly dodge the bullet.

"I don't fight ladies, but I know a certain Micheal Jackson wannabe." He said. I quickly run toward him and was about to duck him, but Jeno got to me before I did. He grab onto my neck and glare daggers. "I.don't.fuck.with.snakes." He mumble out.

I grab my handgun from undershirt and shot him on the chest. Jeno push me away. "Fuck." He mumble. I quickly run toward him and was about to pull the trigger, but a strike of pain was sent toward the side of my figure, pushing me toward a different direction.

"You fucking snake think that Jeno is alone?" A high pitch voice spoken. Jeno scoff. "You're late, Haechan." Haechan scoff. "Motherfucker, do you think I can moonwalk that fast?" I quickly get up and make my way toward them.

"Move, I shoot." Another voice spoken. I slowly look over. He stare at me and look at Jeno. "Jeno, you good?" He asked. "Don't put your guard down, Jaemin." He scoff and look at me with serious eyes. "I think you should fuck off, before we all run you over." 

I clench my jaw and smile. "The game, just gonna tell ya. The new game is Slap-Jack---" "Well, let me just tell you. I kick not slap, now fuck off." Haechan said. I shrug and turn on my heels. I began walking away and make my way to the door to the car. "Hold up." A voice call. I stopped and turn around. Standing there was Hongjoong.