Thiry-nine

"I won't agree with that." Hyunsuk slam his hands onto the table. "Yah, do you think we're joking." I glare at him. "I know that you're not joking. That's why, I'm not agreeing with it." Hyunsuk scoff and look at Junkyu. "And you think she can help us knock down the other gangsters?" Junkyu smile. "It's just brainstorming, what's the rush?" Hyunsuk glare at me.

"I want you to go back and be our errand girl." I tilt my head, staring at him. "I.don't.play.....I.kill." Junkyu lean down to my ear. "I suppose you make the right choice, Y/N." Hyunsuk sigh. "Do whatever, I won't stop you. After all you are the Mafia Queen." I pointed my gun toward his head.

"Then, that means I can take your head." Junkyu snatch my gun from my hand. "I don't think its wise to point the gun at the gang leader." I scoff. "I'm a solo. I don't need to be in a gang." I stand up and snatch the gun from Junkyu's hand. I slip it inside my jacket pocket and walk out of the meeting room. 

As soon as I walk out and small voice call my name. I turn around. "Jaeha." He quickly hug me. "Noona!" I pat his head and pull away from the hug. I kneel down to his level and ruffled his hair. "What's up?" I asked. Jaeha pointed at the door. "Is my older brother in there?" I nod. "Yeah, why?" Jaeha, purse his lip. "I want to go home." He said. I slightly tilt my head. "What do you mean? This is your home. I mean your older brother is here."

Jaeha shook. "Hyung is gonna leave me." I furrow my brows. "What do you mean?" Jaeha let out a whine. "Hyung is sick." I sigh and smile. "I'm sick too." Jaeha blink and place his hand onto my forehead and the other hand onto his head. "You're sick?" I nod. Jaeha dig in his pocket and pull out a lollipop. "For you. Hopefully it will heal you." I stare at the lollipop.

I took it and smile. "Thanks." Jaeha nod. "Jaeha!" A voice call. The two of us look over. Haruto and Jeongwoo run toward us. "Yah, don't run off like that!" I straighten myself and turn on my heel. "Noona." Jaeha call. I hum in response, stop taking my steps, and turn over. Jaeha smile. "Please take care of yourself." I nod and gave him a small wave.

I turn on my heel. I drop my smile and look at the lollipop. "I only eat lollipops, if I want to kill someone." I gave it a little squeeze and shove it in my pocket. I turn on the corner and as soon as I turn the corner I brush shoulder will one of the members. "Where are you heading to?" He asked.

I sigh. "Out." He furrow his brows. "To where?" I smile and look at him. "You can tag along if you want." He scoff. "I wouldn't want to be kill in secret." I shrug. "Do whatever. I have places to go." He raise a brow. "Such as...?" I scoff. "A place that is call hell." I walk away from him and head out into the dark night. 

I got into the car and slowly take a deep breath. "I feel high." I turn on the engine and drove away. I doze off while driving until my phone began ringing. Junkyu. "What?" I asked, while turning the corner of the road. "Heading somewhere?" I sigh. "I'm not in the mood to joke around. I'm ending this." Junkyu chuckled. 

"I heard from Yoonbin that you were sus." I scoff. "My foot, I'm barely moving." I said. I can hear Junkyu letting out a sigh. "So, are you thinking about killing h-" I hung up on him and got out of the car. I stare at the mansion. "Are they even fucking home?" I walk to the front door and pull out the key. I unlock the door and walk in the house. The lights automatically turns on. 

Taking over the whole sofa lying there with his legs crossed, was Jungkook. He looks up from his phone. "Oh you're home." I sigh and toss my phone at him. Jungkook caught it and raise a brow in confusion. "Buy me a new phone." I said, making my way toward the kitchen. I open the fridge and a bottle of whine. 

I pull out a champagne glass from the cabinets and walk back to the living room. I sat down and pour a cup. Right before I was gonna take a sip, someone snatched it and chug it down. He sigh. "I assume you're here for something, what is it?" I look up. Jimin raise a brow. "What's up, sis." He stare at my shoulder and furrow his brows. 

"Your shoulder is wrap up with bandages." Jimin turn serious and place the glass down. "What happen?" I clench my jaw. "So you knew that Youn was there?" Jimin nod. I curl my fist and was about to throw a punch, but someone caught it. "Punch yourself instead." Yoongi spoken. I threw him a glare. Yoongi squint his eyes. "You're not yourself." I pull my arm away. "I know...."

"And she's injured." Jimin added. Yoongi nod. "I can tell."

"Why you didn't tell me? I could've fetched her and leave!" Yoongi tilt his head. "Are you seriously giving us that attitude?" Jimin gave Yoongi a look and shook. Yoongi sigh. "Listen kid, we don't know what the fuck is going on with your life with those boys, but you need to calm your shit down." 

I sigh in frustration. "Why though? Answer me, Jimin." Jimin flick my forehead. "Because that's Hyunjin is the boy you've saved." I scoff. "Does it look like I fucking care?" I pull my shirt down, revealing the wound that was wrap up in bandages. "A fucking backstabber?" Yoongi blink. "He hurt you?" I glare at Jimin. "And I've never gotten along with him." Jimin stare at me. "Perhaps are you high-" 

"Yes I am, and so what!" 

Jimin furrow his brows. "What kind of drugs have they put in her." Yoongi blink. "No shit man, but didn't they agree with us that we are peaceful terms each other." Jimin nodded. "But I want to know from Y/N's point of view." 

"Junkyu drug me." Yoongi blink. "How the hell you-" "Doesn't matter I don't care about it. I just want to plan out my kills, after so long." Jungkook sigh. "You're really annoying today, Y/N. I've never know that you will be this annoying." I glare at Jungkook. "Fuck you." Jungkook smirk.

"I will gladly kill you." 

"Hey, what's going on?" I look up the stairs. Yedam was standing there with his hands in his pocket. He was in an orange hoodie with black joggers. "Yedam." He furrow his brows. "Y/N? You're highly active tonight. What's up?" 

Yoongi scoff. "The only thing that is up is her being high." Yedam blink. "She's high?" Yoongi nod. "Don't know what kind of drugs they put in her, but by the look of her right now. She looks crazy."