Forty-one

"Hongjoong, aren't you in-"

"And aren't you suppose to be in Straykids?" I clench my jaw as I crumble my fists. "Park Y/N-no, Bang Y/N." I furrow my brows. "You..." Hongjoong smirks and make his way toward me. "Let me just make this quick." Hongjoong stare into my eyes. "Are you betraying Straykids? Along with abandoning your lost sister?"

I scoff and let out a small chuckle. "Betraying? Abandoning?" I sigh. "Bullshit." Jaemin glance at Jeno. Jeno took out the bullet and Haechan quickly wrap his wound up. Hongjoong slowly nod his head. "I assume you're doing for your title?" I pull out another hand gun from my jacket and pointed my gun at him. "Slap-Jack is on. More kills, better wins." Hongjoong nod.

"I see, then tell me how many kills you have?" I tilt my head. "What do you think?" I pull the trigger. Quickly, Hongjoong dodge the shot and look over at the other boys. "Get out of here. This girl is seriously at it. Proceed with the plan." Jaemin nod and glare daggers toward me. "Take care, Hongjoong."

I run forward toward Hongjoong, with fast speed and swing my leg. Hongjoong dodge it by moving aside. I pull the trigger toward him. Hongjoong dodge again, but got a scratch at cheek by the bullet. "Fuck." He mutter. I twirl my hand gun and reload it. Hongjoong quickly slide down to grab the rifle but I kick the rifle aside, before he gets to it.

I point the gun at the back of his head. "This shall be mine?" Hongjoong sigh and remain still. He close his eyes and sigh again. "You know, you're not yourself at the moment." I furrow my brows. Hongjoong slowly turn his head over toward me. "You are not on your right mind." I grip tight on the gun. "You talk a lot." Hongjoong smile. "My last words, tell Lia that I will marry her on our next life."

I scoff. "Disgusting." I pull the trigger. Hongjoong body collapse onto the floor, as blood slowly began forming. "1 down, more to go." I heard a gun was loaded and quickly turn around. "You did not just..." I smile. "I did, so what?" I quickly pointed the gun and pull the trigger. He quickly dodge and run toward me. He swing his leg, quickly I block it with my arms, but with the force to push me back a bit.

I huff. "That hurt."

"That's good." He point his gun at me and pull the trigger. I move from the shot, but he pull the trigger again. I quickly try to dodge the bullets that was shot toward me, but it was too much. A bullet was hit my thigh. I hiss and slide down to grab the rifle. I quickly shoot him. He quickly hid behind a pile of woods.

Like I did last time, I start digging into my flesh for the bullet. I let a small scream and groan in pain. The bullet drop onto the cement, as it let out a small clank. I took a deep breath and look around. "Where did he go?" I start walking, but shit the pain. I start digging in my jacket pockets. I pull out the lollipop that Jaeha gave me put it in my mouth.

I walk away from the area. I assume he escape. Hongjoong's body was left cold. I step out of the building and make my way upstairs. "The game is still going?" The answer was yes. I use my left leg to kick the door open. I walk out on the roof and look around the area. Too dark to see, of course. I pull out a night vision glasses for only one side.

I slip them on and look around. I loaded the rifle and start camping. I look through the scope. Running, chasing, killing, and acting. I pull the trigger, as the shotgun was heard. "2." I scope the other one and pull the trigger again. "3."

I pull away from the scope and look around. Familiar figures? I look through the scope again. "Straykids." I loaded the rifle and continue scoping. "Hyunjin..." I search around through the scope to find a familiar figure. As soon as I spot him I pull the trigger. Quickly, the figure dodge. "Jisung! Take the kid away!" I growl and search for him.

Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger! I pull the trigger and continue shooting the figures down. And I know, it was time for a new location. I pick up the rifle and run down the stairs from the rooftop and run in the city. Into another abandoning building I go. I run up the stairs and up the roof. I make sure that there was no one else around and got settle.

I look through the scope and take a deep breath. The insane pain was making my whole leg numb. "I have to make this night end." I search the area to find any familiar figures and yes there is one. I aim slowly and then shoot. Fuck, he dodge. Then, a figure that I assume is a hiding is there. I aim toward the target.

I pull the trigger. Right when it hit one of the target a scream was heard. "Jaeha!" I hold my breath for a moment. Did I hear that clearly? The small figure collapse. Quickly, I can sense a figure run toward me. I look through the scope and pull the trigger. The figure dodge. The lollipop from my mouth drop out from my mouth.

The moment I knew the lollipop of comfort became tainted by the taste of blood.

Hello, my readers! Haven't update for awhile. Thank you for the patience, I've been having a rough time due to some thing that has happen. I lost my puppy and have been lowkey sick for awhile. But now I'm doing great and willing to accept my lost puppy. Not losing hope but I hope I find my lost boy and hope Hyunjin come back for Kingdom.