Twenty-six

Bloody hands of mine are what people are fear. Seeing me with blood in my hands scare people. Why? Why are they scare? It's blood, not like anyone is dead, right? Wrong, someone is dead and that is the person that I killed. People are scare of the villain not the victim. Hilarious why would their attention be catch by a killer instead of a beggar. How pathetic. Selfish. It's alright. I pull the trigger. Blood was shed everywhere. The body collapses down on the floor. "Once I pull the trigger it won't hurt no more. You won't be scare anymore." I smile and laugh.

"Why would Yedam be the Mafia King's son?" Chan asked. The guy in the mask scoff. "Perhaps I made a mistake." The guy look at me. "Y/N, I know you know Yedam. Tell me and tell them. Who is the Mafia King? Is the Bang Yedam is the Mafia King son? Or.... you are the Mafia Queen because Yedam gave you the tit-" "enough." Hyunjin cut him off. He glare daggers at the guy in the mask. "You're spouting out nonsense, huh? Shut your mouth, before I shove a bullet up your ass." He said. Hyunjin smirk. "Take that as a warning." He finished. The guy in the mask curl his fist and point his gun at Yedam. Jiyeon shoot out a knife from behind. Stabbing him by the chest. Hyunjin head shot him. I quickly took off the guy's mask off. My eyes widen. It was one of the guys in the past that me and Yedam fought. I look at a Yedam. He sigh.

"Let's go." He said. We all nodded and walk up to the next floor. "Guys I think this floor is the floor where Y/N parent are." Changbin said. "Oh I'm surprise you're still up." Jiyeon said. We all hear him sighing. "What's up with the breathing?" Felix asked. "Guys y'all wanna know something?" We hum in the response. "Jisung is here." He said. "Since when?" Chan asked. "I don't know, but I think he was at the back of the van." Changbin explained. "How do you know?" I asked. "Because I can see his location. I called him he picked up and I ask him where is he. He told was in the van." He explained. "Wow, what a coincidence. The ACE is in the van." Jiyeon comment. "Tell that squirrel to come out." Jiyeon said. "Yeah about that. He's asleep." Felix choke. "Great so much for a ACE." He said.

We all walk up to the floor. Hyunjin stop me by grabbing my arm. "You stay here." I nod. He put a hand for the others to quiet. We could here a woman screaming. I sigh. Jiyeon curl her fist. "This is not right." She whisper. "I figure." Hyunjin said. "Yedam pulled out his phone looking at the location. It was the room. Yedam and Jiyeon exchange glances. Jiyeon smile. "How nice." She said. She look at Chan. "You want to come with me?" She asked. He nod. "Sure, where are we going?" He asked. Jiyeon took his hand and the two of them disappeared down stairs. Felix cock a brow. "The fuck was that?" He asked. Yedam took a deep breath. "Changbin can you see the people in there?" He asked. "Yeah." I pulled out my phone start typing and clicking through things. Hyunjin look down at my phone. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm hacking." I said. Hyunjin smile. "I see." He said. I manage to hack into the security camera. I scoff, blood was boiling inside of me. I am seriously pissed. I grip tight on my phone. Hyunjin notice the movement. He took my phone and took a hold of my hand. "They're seriously crossing the line." He said. "Changbin, what are they doing?" Hyunjin asked. "Whipping them." He said. I sigh. "Great." I said. "Honey!" I hear stepmother voice screaming. I quickly run to the door. "Y/N." I barge in. My eyes widen. My father was hanged. I dropped on my knee. What the fuck. My legs starts to tremble. "Dad." His body, there was no more movement. It was dead. Stepmother cried in pain. I curl my fist. "How lovely right?" A guy around my age asked. I look up. He smile. "Hello Park Y/N." He greeted.

Jiyeon POV

Me and Chan walk downstairs. Where the people that are clubbing at. "Why are we back down here?" He asked. I smile. "To find a friend." I said. He cock his brow. "Who?" I pointed at the bartender. "Whose that?" He asked. "You seriously don't know, huh?" He shook. I smile and ruffled his hair. "That's okay." I said. I lead him to the bar standing. "Bartender." I called. The Bartender look over. "Jiyeon." He walked to me. "What bring you here?" I sigh. "Yo wheres the others? We need back up." I said. "They are everywhere." He explained. I sigh. "At least tell me where Jimin is at?" I said. He think for a moment. "Jin, really?" I asked. He sigh. "Jimin is somewhere. Why?" He asked. "Y/N is in danger." I said.

His eyes widen. "Y/N is here?" He asked. Chan face was puzzled. He was completely lost. I sigh. "Because Jimin parents are held as hostage here up on the 4th or 5th floor." I explained. "4th or 5th floor-- oh-!" He snap his finger. "Don't worry Jungkook is there?" I cock a brow. "What?" He nod. "He's in the room across from it." He said. Chan look at Jin. "Jimin, Jin, Jungkook....." Chan gasp. "B.T.S?" Jin smile. "Nice to meet you, Stray Kids Leader Bang Chan." He said. I smile. "Alright Thanks then. Anyway see ya later. Let's go." I said, taking Chan out of the club. "Where are we going?" He asked. I open the back of the van. "Waking up this AcE chipmunk." I said.

Y/N POV

"Who are you?" I asked. He stand up and walked to me. He lift my chin up. "You forgot about me?" He asked. I glare at him. He smirk. "I am Jaeha older brother...... Kim Junkyu."