Seven

Y/N POV

I slip in a black rip jean that I got from a clothing a store. I put on a black tank-top along with a jacket. There's a pocket inside my jacket so I can put my gun in there. I put on a mask. And then I put on my hood. I make my way toward the building. This place was a old abandoned school, 2 years ago. Nobody never goes near it, walk in it, and speak of it. I open the door slowly, letting out a small creak. I slowly walk around. There's nobody here. I stop taking my steps, making sure there's no ambush. "That's strange."

"Stop right there." I can feel a gun is pointed at me, at the back of my head. I quickly turn around and snatch the gun from him and point it at him. He put his hands up for surrender. "Okay you won." I glare daggers at him. He smirk. "Long time no see Y/N." I put the gun inside my jacket pocket. I walk away from the guy. "Yah, are you gonna, give me back my gun?" I ignore him and kept walking. "Noona!" I stop taking my steps and turn around. He flinch. "What do you want, Haruto?" He scratch the back of his head. "Are you gonna hand me back my gun?" He asked.

"Oh, your gun..." I pull it back out. I stare at it for a few second. I put his gun back in my jacket. "...I'll be keeping it." I said, walking away. He pout, softly. I hear a loud wailing. Jaeha? I hide behind a stack of boxes. "Jebal, please let me go home!" Jaeha begged. "What do you mean? You're just a stray." I curl my hand into a fist, clenching my jaw. "So you're here, because of the boy." I walk away from the stack boxes. Haruto chase after me. "Noona!" He grab my arm. I slap his hands off of my arm.

I hear clicks. Guns were loaded. "Don't move, or else....." The gun point at Jaeha. "...this boy will die." I glare at him. "You wouldn't." He smirk. "Yah, Haruto. Where's your gun?" One of the member asked. "It got snatch." I sigh. "Hand me back the boy." I said. "Noona!" Jaeha cried. I grip tight on my jacket. "Come with us, Y/N." Hyunsuk said. "We'll treat you right." I gulp. "No."

"As you wish." The trigger was about to be pulled, but a figure jump down and kick him across at the face. "Sorry, mate. But this boy did no sin. Plus, this snake here ain't gonna go with you." I look at the figure. He smirk. "You're in a big trouble, snake." He said. I gulp. "Why he's here?" The other guy said. He look at them. "Surprise motherfucker." Another figure jump down and knock over the guy. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Y/N." Felix said. I purse my lip.

Hyunjin walk up to me and slowly put his hand in my jacket. "You're lucky." He said. He pull his hand out. With my gun. "Snake, I'll be borrowing this." He smirk. "Hyunjin aren't you supposed to snipe right now?" Felix asked. "Nah, we're good." Hyunjin point the gun at Haruto. "Oh my.." Hyunjin tilt his head. "Well I didn't expect to see you here, little boy." Haruto clenched his jaw and glare at me.

"You will pay for this, Y/N." He throw a smokescreen. A hand grab me and pull me to their chest. Wrapping it's arms around me. My heart start to beat rapidly. I close my eyes shut and tight. A few minutes later, I hear a breathing in relief. I open my eyes. I was still in the person arms. "You okay?" Hyunjin asked. I slowly push him away from me. "I-i'm okay." I said. Hyunjin turn around. "Are you here, because of the boy?" He asked. "Hm?"

Hyunjin walk to Jaeha and kneel down to his level. "Hi." Hyunjin smile. Well I never know he can smile. Felix press a earbud that was in his ear. "They got away. Y/N and the boy is safe." He said. Hyunjin stand up. "Will you trust me on this, Jaeha?" He asked. Jaeha nodded. Hyunjin hit his at the back of the gun. As Jaeha figure start to fall, Hyunjin caught him in his arms and pick him up.

"Let's get out of here." He said.

The guy slowly down his pace and put me down. He breathe hastily. I was still shaking. Still remembering everything of what happen last night. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I....I killed a man." I said, in a shaky tone. The guy sigh. "Don't feel afraid." He said. I look at him. "What do you mean?" I asked, "... Why's your shirt bleeding?" He smile and look at his hand. My eyes widen. "I killed a man too." He said. I slowly move away from him. He look at me, not even bother to come close to me. "I killed my dad." He said. "Why?" I asked. He chuckled. "Because..." He walked to me and lean to my face. "....he was the Mafia King." I can feel his breath touching my skin. I look away from him, avoiding eye contact. He pull back away from me.

"The name is Bang Yedam."

I walk out of the bathroom. Standing in the hallway was Hyunjin. He was leaning against the wall. Having his eyes shut. His arms cross against his chest. I gulp and make my way passing by him. He open his eyes and pull me, slamming me against the wall. "Do you have any idea!" He hissed. I flinch. He glare daggers into my eyes. "Do you have any idea that you got yourself in danger." I furrow my brows. Pursing my lip. Hyunjin let go of me. Ruffling his hair. "Ah, you guys drive my crazy!" He said. I look down. "I'm sorry." I said. "'Sorry' is the only thing that is gonna get you out of danger! Look! You're only here, because you're looking for your sister! Not getting involve with another gang--"

"If you want to kill me right now then go ahead." I cut him off. I look at him. His face was close to mine. He scoff. "People that act like this are boring." He said. Hyunjin pull back, making his way down stairs. I bite my bottom lip. Taking a breath of how Hyunjin was so to close to me.

"Lord, don't be too flutter of that." I got startled by the boy in black (yehet go read loading_not_today book called 'The Boy In Black') he walk out of the shadow.

"Y/N, mind if I have a word with you?"

Dun dun dun!!!

Anyway, hello my bleaches. I'm kinda back kinda not yehet! Welp I hope y'all like the new updated! And don't forget to vote❤️😊😆