Eleven

"Hm, well the way how he is toward you, seems quite rare to me." I cock an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He's actually a nice guy." He said. I look down at my feet. "I guess it's my fault." I said. "No, it's not your fault." Seungmin comfort me. He look around. "Ah.." He took my hand and start dragging me in a store call Hannie's Cafe. "Seung---" He sigh. "Welcome to Hannie's Cafe how may I help you?" I look at Seungmin. "Oh uh can we get 1 medium pack of Macaron and one ice cream please."

"Anything else." Seungmin shook his head. "Alrighty your order will come right away." She smile. Seungmin wait for the order to be called. I sat down lerking. I furrows my brows. "Hm?" It sent a notification saying "Hwang Yeji requested to follow you." I go to her page to see who she is. My eyes wide. She look like Hyunjin. "Y/N." I look up fro my phone. "Let's go." He said. I stand up and run to him. "Sorry." We walked out. Seungmin hand me the pack of Macaron and ice cream. "Give the macaron to Hyunjin. Hyunjin love macaron. As for the ice cream. It's for you." I awe. "Thanks Seungmin." I smile.

We got back to the hideout. Half of the guys were gone. Some of them stay. "Oh ya back." Felix said. "Where's Hyunjin?" I asked. "Wow, the first question you're gonna ask is 'Where's Hyunjin'." Minho mock. I ignore him. "Is he home?" I asked. "He's up in his room." Jeongin said. I nodded. As I make my way up the staircase. I knock his door. "Hyunjin, can I come in?" There was no response. It became quiet. There was no movement or sound coming behind the door. I knock again. "Hyunjin, ca--" The door open and a hand grab me in the room. As the door slam shut and I slam against the wall.

"What... do.you.want?" He asked, in a frustrated tone. I hold in my breath. He look down. "What's this?" He asked, as he let go of me. I hand the pack of Macaron to him. "I hope you forgive me." I did a quick bow and walk out. My heart I swear!

I grip tight on the gun. As blood roll down my arm. Suddenly I hear footsteps. I put Yedam's arm around my neck and lead both of us in a room. I breathe hastily. Yedam was knocked out. I feel his pulse. His heart is still beating. I put my finger under his nose. I took a deep breath. "RM, I think there was some other gangsters here." A deep voice said. "Hm, interesting." I rip the sleeves of my shirt and wrap it around Yedam's wound. Man, if only Jimin was here-- "Do you guys perhaps think they're still here?" A familiar voice broke in. I froze. It became silent. The only thing that was heard was the beating of my heart. "Well....." I hear a voice behind me. I look up.

"..hello..." He smile. "...dear sister."

I sigh. Felix cock an eyebrow. "You okay, Y/N?" He asked. "Yeah..." Felix look at Seungmin. He give him a shook of the head. "Y/N, I want to ask you this..." Jeongin began. I look at him. "...do you trust us?" I smile. "I do trust you guys...." I said, looking down at my hands. "Do you care for us?" He asked. I curl my fist. "Yeah." I look at him. He flinch. "Do you...." I look around. "...do you care me?" I asked. "Of course I do. I care my hyungs too. They give me a heart attack when they catch a bullet pierced deep in their flesh." He said. I chuckled. "At least you admit." I said. 

"Wow, Jeongin you never say that. I feel love." Felix rush to him and pull him into his arms. "Ah--hyung get away from me!" I smile. The door from upstairs open. Footsteps coming downstairs. "Are they back?" Hyunjin asked. He look at me. He clear his throat. "What are y'all talking about?" He asked. Minho smirk. "So Hyunjin we all have a question for you." Hyunjin raise his brows and look at all of us he look at me. "What kinda of question?" He asked. "So are you and Y---" 

Seungmin smack him at the back of his head. "Minho, shut the fuck up." He said. Minho groan. "Geez, just wanna tease him." He said. Minho look at me. He smirk. "Unless...." I stand up. "I'm gonna take a nap." I yawn, stretching my arms out. I make my way to the sofa that Minho is lying on. "Minho get off." I said. "Bruh, all I do is breathe." He said. I shove him off. He moan as he landed on the floor.

"My ears." Seungmin said. Minho stand up. "Gosh my back."

 "Hey." Hyunjin spoke up. I look at him "You can sleep in my room." He said. I cock an eyebrow. Minho choke and laugh. "Woah! Hyunjin are y'all gonna have a one night stand or wha---"

Hyunjin shoot him a glare. "Are you done?" He asked. Minho smirk, as he swing his arm around Hyunjin's neck. "Minho, if you don't get your hands off of me then I won't hesitate shooting your ass back into your dadd--" The door open. "Guys we're back." We turn around. Jisung's hair was red highlights. "Yo, dye your hair again?" Felix asked. Jisung nodded. "Ah it looks good." Jeongin said. Jisung smile. "Thanks Jeongie~" Jisung look at me. His smile faded.

"Y/N, you should change your look." He said, looking away. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Hm how about your hair." Chan suddenly spoke in the conversation. "My hair?" Both of them nodded. "Why?" I asked. "Seem like everyone already knows what you look like." Jisung said. "Hm, how about blonde." Felix suggested. "Damn, blonde. That's sexy." Minho said. "I wouldn't say blonde." Changbin said. "Why?" Minho asked. "It will be too easy to see her in the night." He explained. Minho scoff. "Come on."

"Brown?" Woojin asked. "Red highlights?" They all look at Hyunjin, who was just quiet. "What do you think?" Changbin asked. Hyunjin stare at me. I gulp. Hyunjin sigh. "None." He said. It went quiet. "What?" Chan asked. "Listen here, she don't look like the type of person to dye their hair. You can't force her to change herself. Especially, her hair--" Hyunjin stop and look at me. "Snake." I flinch. He smirk. "Do you have any dead ends?" He asked. I cock an brow. Hyunjin shook Minho arm away from him and walked over to me. 

"How about we cut your hair instead. After all...." Hyunjin examine my hair. "It's quite too long."