Forty-three

"The mastermind, we've already eliminate him. Why is the game still going?" I remain silent, as Changbin quietly type in his laptop. Seungmin read in his book. Jisung check the guns. Minho sigh. "To be honest, there's no way that the mastermind will be too obvious." Chan nod. "That's true." Jiyeon walk in the room, with her arms crossed. 

"I have a feeling the mastermind is messing around the shadows." She said. Chan help her over to the couch. Minho raised a brow. "So.... she's a parallel?" Chan nodded. Minho nodded. "I see, y'all be pow powing somewhere else." I stand up. "Imma head out." Jisung furrow his brows. "Why?" I purse my lip and make my way to the door. Jisung quickly run over and block the door. 

"You're... going to look for her, are you?" Jiyeon sigh. "Go." She said. Minho look at us back and forth. "I guess?" Jisung shook. "No, you're not going to go look for her." I look at Jisung. Jisung stare into my eyes. "Y/N, is not herself. I don't think we should get close to her." I clenched my jaw. "Jisung, it was my fault that made her like this." Jisung held his breath and sigh. 

"Fine, but let me at least go with you." I nod. Jisung moved aside and I head out of the hideout. As soon as we head out, Jisung let out a sigh. "What?" Jisung purse his lip and look away. I glance over and sigh. "Jisung, if you're backing out already then it's not too late-" 

"It's not about that..." He cut me off. I stop walking and threw him a look. Jisung look straight into my eyes. "Don't get yourself kill." I scoff. "Trust me. I'm-" "No, I know how reckless you are Hyunjin. Plus, I know that everything that is happening now is about Y/N. But pushing yourself to your life line isn't good." 

I pull Jisung into a hug and pat his back. "Thanks." I said. Jisung remain still, completely shock. He slowly hug back and pat my back. "Your welcome?" I pull away from the hug. "Let's go. Don't get kill now." Jisung scoff and roll his eyes. "Whatever." The two of us run through the night. 

Y/N POV

"I'm not taking that." Yojeong tilt her head. "Why not?" I thew her a glare. Yojeong scoff and toss the syringe aside on the counter. "Fine, be the little brat you are." I stand up and groan at the pain from my wound. Yojeong pull out her lollipop out of her mouth and drop it in the trashcan from below. 

"You are so stubborn." She said, sitting on the counter. I sigh. "At least, I don't play with lives." Yojeong smile. "That's what I do best. Plus, our fathers were the host of ever game." I look away. "Yeah and you're getting too comfortable." Yojeong cross her legs and flip her hair. "I'm sure I am, but are you?" 

I sat back down. "I am." Yojeong scoff. "You're lucky, you're the Mafia King's daughter. If not, I wouldn't spare you right at this moment." I flip her off. "Yeah, if you were not the Lord Joker's daughter than I could've kill you." Yojeong smile turns into a smirk. "I known you too well." Yojeong got off of the counter and walk over to me, she push my hair back behind my ear, and brush her finger along my jawline. 

I slap her hand away. "Sorry I have a Joker of my own. Go find your Harley Quinn somewhere else." Yojeong scoff, crossing her arms. "I'm just joking." I look at the cameras. "What's your next game?" Yojeong shrug. "Haven't thought of it." I furrow my brows. "What do you mean? Don't you always have a new game?" 

Yojeong sigh. "I feel like resting the players, after all you basically almost wipe all of them out." She said, giving me a frown. I tilt my head. "Really?" Yojeong innocently nod her head. I stand up. "I see." I walk over to the counter and grab the syringe and pierce it into my skin. Yojeong furrow her brows and her corner lip curved. "What will you like for me to host, My Quinn?" I gave her a disgusted look. 

Yojeong tilt her head. I clear my throat. "Talking about getting admire by guys." Yojeong walk over to me and took my hand. "What shall it be?" I look down at my hand that she grabbed. I sigh and shook it off. "Just shut up for now. Let the players heal up and we shall resume." Yojeong swirl a string of her hair with her finger.  

"Alright." She said, seriously. I walk out of the room and pull out my phone. A red dot heading my way. I tilt my head. "You're coming for me once again." I shove my phone in my pocket and start walking downing the hall.