Twenty-eight

"Bang Yedam?" The guy smile abd nodded. Chan scanned his figure and sigh. "Yes we'll recruit you if you tell us what's your reason?" Yedam sigh. "I'm here to avenge my partner." He said. "I see." Chan said. I blink cocking a brow. "Bang Yedam." He look at me. "Nice to meet you, my name is Hwang Hyunjin." I said.

Junkyu jumped out of the window. He scoff. "Shit that was close. If I wasn't distracted than I could have kill that boy." He look up at the full moon. "But at least I get to see you." He said. He cough in his handkerchief. Blood was stain on it. He laugh in pain. "I might as well end this sooner." He said. He threw the handkerchief away. Taking out his medicine bottle. He took a pill, quickly drank some water. He sigh. "Y/N."

"I see you have a condition of your own." Changbin spoken. He walk in the light where the moon was shining. Junkyu look at Changbin. "I forgot you were watching." He said. Changbin sigh. "Why are you still fighting when your life is on number?" Changbin asked, "Don't you want to die peacefully?" Junkyu scoff. "As long as Hyunjin is alive. I won't let myself die so quickly." He exclaim. Changbin pull out his gun. "Reality I will let you off, because I am not your target. However, Hyunjin is my teammate so I have no choice but to take your life." Changbin said.

Junkyu smile. "Bring it on then." He said. Changbin sigh. Right when he was about to pull the trigger someone kick the gun away from Changbin. "Sorry, but I won't allow you to kill my teammate." A voice spoken. Junkyu sigh. "Took you long enough, kid." Haruto pick up Changbin's gun. He help Junkyu up. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm alright." He said. Haruto look at Changbin. "I don't know, but you're from Straykids." Haruto load his gun and pointed it at Changbin. "Huh, bold are you assume that he's alone?" A deep husky voice was spoken. Standing there was a man in a Gucci shirt. He smirk. "Kids, y'all sure are wild now a days, huh?" He said. Changbin cock his brow.

The man walks out of the shadow. Hands in his pocket. "And I'm sure that you don't want to be killed by the Villian, right?" Changbin think for a moment. 'Could he be?' Junkyu scoff. "Well, it seem like I forgot that you guys are scatter." He said. "Taehyung, I don't think we should kill them yet." Another man walk out of the shadow behind of the man in front of the boys. "Namjoon, but this kid is after Y/N isn't he?"

***

"Oh look I didn't know it was a full moon." Jiyeon said. "Yeah." Chan said, looking up at the beautiful moon that was shining. Jiyeon look at Chan. She smile. "Hey, Chan." Chan look at her. She ruffled his hair. "I'm tired." She said. Chan chuckled and smile. "Silly." He said. Jiyeon hug him. "Actually I don't know why, but I feel sad." She said. Chan hug back, patting her back. "What do you mean?" He asked. She felt her heart aching for some reason when she recall the photo of Y/N's parents held as hostage.

"Chan." He hum in response. "What happen and how did you found me?" She asked. "Back then?" She nodded. Chan broke the hug and stroke her hair back behind her ear. "I found you at Han River. Somewhat your body was lying wet. I sense that there was a chance to save you, so I saved you, by performing CPR." He explained. She nodded slowly. "I wonder who I was before." She said. Chan sigh. "You're tired after taking a lot of action back there. Shit, I thought I was gonna lose my chance." Jiyeon cock a brow. "What do you mean?" She asked. Chan quickly look away. "N-Nothing." He stutter.

"Hm, that's the first time I hear you stuttering." She said. Chan shook. "N-no it's nothing." He said. "Yeah you stutter again. What are you thinking?" She asked, leaning her face toward his. Chan turn around, their nose touch close to kissing. Jiyeon eyes widen and pulled back. "Chan." Chan purse his lip, he look up at the moon. "To be honest, I like you." He confess. "When that man touch you. My blood was boiling crazy. I was trying my best to keep my cool so the plan won't be messed up." He explained. "And I was scare that I won't be able to have a chance." He finished.

Jiyeon chuckled. "A chance? What kind of chance?" Chan blushes and cover his face. "Chan." He hum in response. He look up. Jiyeon pinned him down on the ground. "Is it this chance?" She asked. He bite his bottom lip and look away. "Y-Yeah." He admit. Jiyeon pulled back sitting on his lap. "You have a lot of imagination." She said. Chan got up. Jiyeon ruffled his hair. "I like you too." She confess. Chan smile widely. Feeling warm building up to his cheeks. His body though was burning up. Jiyeon wrap her arms around his neck. Chan wrapped his arms around her waist. As the two kiss under the moonlight. The river was flowing as the cricket was chirping. Fireflies was flying silently, shining their light in the dark.

***

Y/N stared at her father body. "Y/N." Jungkook spoken. She stand up. "I want to bury them properly." She said. "I see father died horribly." A voice spoken. Y/N turn around. Standing there was her older brother, Park Jimin. Tears escape from her eyes. "Brother?" He walked in the room looking at Father and Stepmother body. "Where were you?" She asked. "I was ambush." He explained, "You know there is more of them." He finished. Y/N curl her fist. "It's my fault." She said. Yedam sigh. "Let's go." He said. "Yedam." Y/N called him. He stop and look at her. She stand up and look at him. "Tell me. Where are they?" She asked. Yedam brows furrow.

"Y/N are you insane?" He asked. Y/N scoff. "I'm asking you something and you're not giving me an answer. Fine, I'll look for them myself." She said. Felix nudge Jisung. "She's going crazy." He said. Jisung sigh. "Hyunjin." Hyunjin sigh. "Y/N. Calm down." He said. Y/N laugh, tears was streaming down. She is hurt. "I can't. I can't....." She said. Hyunjin pulled her into a hug. "Calm down, okay? I'll kill him for you. You don't have to do it yourself. I'll help you." Hyunjin said. "Then do it!" She scream. Jimin sigh. Pulling out a syringe. Hyunjin look at Jimin. Jimin nod. Hyunjin sigh.

Jimin put the syringe in Y/N skin. Drugging her to go to sleep. Hyunjin catch her figure and kept silent. "I'll do it when you get your senses back." He whisper in her ear. Jisung place his hand on Hyunjin shoulder. "Hyung, let's go." Hyunjin nod. Jimin look at the two body that was unfazed. "You boys don't need to worry about burying the bodies. We got that." Jimin said. Felix nod. "Well thank you." He how. Jungkook nudge at Jimin. Jimin nod. He look at Hyunjin. "Keep her safe." He said. Hyunjin lift Y/N body up in a bridal style. "You don't have to worry." Hyunjin said.

Jimin smile and nod. "I see."