Forty-two

"Y/N, if you keep killing. You're soon gonna kill the people you love. Not only that, you will get yourself kill. Not by anyone, but yourself." 

Jimin told me those words yet.... He kills more than I do. "But I'm not insanely a killer like you." I grip tightly onto the rifle. "I've hide it longer than you." 

"Wrong." I sigh. "That's 4." A hot liquid escape from the corner of my eyes. "I've..." I pick up the rifle and was about to walk off the building, but I loss my balance and drop onto the ground. I groan in pain. 

I lay my body down on the ground and stare up in the dark sky, as I doze off with the pain that numb my leg. The silent wind whispers and the cold ground kiss my body. Today I finally know. That I am crazy. Officially crazy, for the whole world to see. 

Gunshots were shooting and screaming was raging. Violence solves everything, words crumble into dust. No one listens but be put by force. I have no reasons? Do I? No.

"Y/N." A voice spoken. A familiar face appear above me and kneel down beside of my figure. "You've loss so much." I sat up. "Junkyu." He smiles. "You even loss your blood sweat and tears."  I help myself up to my feet. "I killed Jaeha." Junkyu nod. "I know. And I wanted you to. The weak deserves to die." 

I clench my jaw. "He die by the shot of my gun." Junkyu scoff. "The gun is the one that kill him? But look whose the one that control it to kill him?" I turn on my heels and make my way downstairs. I hold onto the rails of the stairs. As I slowly make my way downstairs. "Y/N, you've gotten weak." Junkyu said. 

I ignore his words and continue. I can hear him walking downstairs. "And I'll shall help you." Then, I felt a push from behind. I gasp and my figure began to fall. I shut my eyes tightly, and right before I hit onto the ground, someone caught me. "Fuck." He mutter.

I open my eyes and look up. Silver hair mullet with a mask cover his face. He didn't spare a look but glare daggers at Junkyu. Junkyu smirk. "I knew you're gonna catch her." The guy behind the mask, scoff. "Motherfucker." He mutter.

I furrow my brows. Who the hell is he? The guy look at me with soft eyes. "I'm sorry." He said. I became puzzled toward his words, but who is this guy? He lift my body up and look down. "Blood trails and a rifle." He look at me. "Drop the rifle." I remain lying my eyes upon him. The guy sigh and snatch the rifle from me. He toss it over the rail of the stairs, as it fall down to the main floor at the bottom.

The guy look up at Junkyu. "Watch your head." He said, before walking downstairs. He carried me out of the building and set me down onto the bench nearby. "You've loss so much blood." He said. I stare at him. "Who are you?" I asked. He froze and look at me. He remain silent, staring into my eyes. I move away from him and stand up. 

"I don't know you. I don't remember meeting you, but thanks for catching me." I turn on my heels and walk away. "Y/N!" He call my name. I stopped and look at him. "How do you know my name, when I have not even given away to anyone?" He furrow his brows, as his crumble his fists. 

"You're injured." I look down at leg was that shot. "Doesn't matter." I said. He quickly run to my side. "Treat it, as soon as possible." I walk away from him. What a stranger. A very strange one, but a very familiar one. 

Hyunjin POV

"Noona is there." Seungmin furrow his brows. "She's with them?" Jaeha nodded. I look out the window. "It's getting completely dark. Prepare the guns." I said. Jisung loaded the guns and check the scope. "Hyunjin, do you think she will recognize you?" Jaeha bit his bottom his lip. "My hyungs put a needle in noona." Minho blink. "Syringe?" 

Jaeha nod. "Yeah, and when noona woke up. She was acting completely active. But she look tired." I furrow my brows. "She got drug." Minho mutter. I run my silver hair through my fingers. "I'm sure she won't recognize me. I have different hair color." Minho sigh and point his gun toward me. 

"Tonight, get yourself together. I got no time to knock some senses into you." I scoff. "No need. We're just paying a visit." Chan sigh. "Y'all be careful." Jaeha grab onto my jacket. "My hyung is sick though." Changbin sigh. "The kid is not wrong on that." I furrow my brows and look at Changbin for explanation. 

"Junkyu has an illness that makes him cough out blood." I tilt my head. "Is that so?" Changbin nod. I smirk. "I guess my advantage is there." Minho sigh. "You piece of shit...." I look at Jaeha and pat his head. "This hyung will try to help your brother." Jaeha smile and nod. "If only he know." Seungmin comment. 

"Hyunjin! Someone is trying to shoot us down." I clench my jaw and look around. "Where the hell is that shooter coming from?" I stand up and run down the stairs and to the valley. This sniper is surely a good one and a fast one. I continue take my steps in the darkness and stopped as soon as I felt a missed.

"Take the kid!" I can hear Changbin and the others screaming. Guns were shooting and rebels run in the darkness to find dead ends, but death. Whoever is the shooter from the distance. It needs to be stop. 

"Jaeha!" 

The ribbon that holds my hair came off and flew away down to the cold ground. I sigh. "The weak die, and the strong live. That will always be the motto in the gangster world."