Forty-nine

"Do you really think I could go out?" Yojeong scoff through the phone. "What? Want me to bail you out?" I look out the window. Jungkook and Taehyung were outside, cleaning their cars while Namjoon was chilling in the greenhouse with a cup of tea. Yeontan sniffs the fresh-cut grass and quickly runs to Taehyung's side. "No, I don't need a bailout. But I need some break." Yojeong chuckle. 

"Break? But usually, you don't have a break." I walk away from the window and to my desk. I open the drawers and pull out a file. "I need to think about some stuff. In case I miscalculated something."

"Oh? And what could that be?" I open the files and look over at the door to assure that the door is locked. "I'll call you when I'm ready. Do not start a new game, or else I will not exhaust." Yojeong sigh and chuckles. "Okay whatever you say, but... don't make me wait for too long because the fun stuff is coming closer. And I don't think you want to miss it." 

I hung up on her and put my phone down. "And the new game will be more than killing." I stare at the paper works and information. "Did I really got drugged since birth?" I took a deep breath and close my eyes. "Or do I have disorders?" 

"What are you thinking?" My eyes shot open and quickly I turn around. Jimin was standing at the door and smile. He closes the door and locks it. "Your door was locked so I thought you tried to sneak out." I sigh in relief that it was just him. Jimin tilts his head and looks at the files on my desk. "All three backgrounds. Why so?" I revert my eyes back to the files. "To calculate some stuff." Jimin chuckle. "Y/N, backgrounds are not the same." 

"But come to think about it. How did I get this disorder?" Jimin cross his arms. "Not unless you been doing drugs and you just got it." I shook. "Not unless it's Yedam who corrupted me, but during that time I'm sure I was fine." Jimin grabs a paper and reads the info. "Back in your health records, I believe you've been like that since birth." I furrow my brows. "Is it because of my mother?" Jimin places a hand on my shoulder. 

"I'm afraid it is." I crumble my fists and sigh. "It's fine, at least keep me stable." Jimin pats my shoulder to assure me that everything is okay. I slap his hand away. "It's fine, as long as I know." Jimin nodded. I stare at the other file. "Tuberculosis?" Jimin crossed his arms and lean against the door. "Yep, if you haven't figured that guy always coughs out blood." I sigh and rest my head on my palm.

"He's already in a bad condition, but why-" 

"Because he knows he's not gonna live for long so he's like fuck it." I stand up. "Jimin, can I-" Jimin shuts me up with a cloth in his hand and puts it over my nose. I furrow my brows and was gonna fight back but couldn't. My eyes began to felt heavy and everything went black. 

Author POV

Jimin picks up Y/N and lied her down onto the bed. "As much as I love you, Y/N. You're still considered as the Mafia Queen." He said. Jimin pulls out a syringe and a bottle of drugs. Right, when he was about to pierce the tip of it into her skin the door swung open, and standing there was Yoongi. Yoongi blinks and walks into the bedroom. 

"What are you doing, Jimin?" He asks. Jimin smiles and shook. "Nothing, just helping out Y/N." Yoongi raised a brow and glance over at the desk. "Info, huh?" Jimin was about to inject the drug but heard a gun was loaded. He looks up and spotted a gun in Yoongi's hand. "What are yo-"

"I observed enough to know your tactics, Jimin," Yoongi tilts his head. "I know you were not trying to help Y/N, but making her suffer slowly." Jimin scoff and shook. "Why would I do that?" Yoongi pokes his cheek with his tongue. "And that's how a fake brother sounds like." Jimin drops his smile and stands up. "Alright, you caught me." He said, dropping the syringe and the bottle of the drug onto the floor, as it rolls away. 

Jimin puts his hands inside his pocket. "Congratulation--- ah! Not surprising at all. I expected it coming from you, Min Yoongi." Yoongi scans Jimin's figure up and down. Jimin sigh and look at Y/N's figure on the bed. "Pity isn't it? Everyone wants her dead because of her title and her money." Yoongi blinks and puts his gun away. "Since I caught you get out of the mansion." Jimin scoff. "But I live here now." Yoongi's brow twitch. "Did you hang out with Jungkook too much?"

Jimin sigh. "Yoongi, I hope you know I'm still your teammate." Yoongi yawn. "If you're my teammate then you should know your place in this mansion. We're BTS under the Mafia King's orders." Jimin crumbles his fists. "But now the Mafia King is no more. We get to do the fuck we want now." Yoongi nodded. "True, but does it looks like he didn't have offspring." Jimin glare. "Yoongi." 

Yoongi raised both hands up. "Oops! Did I pull a trigger?" Jimin scoff. "You're lucky, you're not Jungkook." Yoongi tilts his head. "But you're lucky that he's here." Jimin furrows his brows and quickly turns around. Y/N body was gone. The window was wide open, but standing there was Jungkook. He smiles. "So that's what you mean that he's too suspicious."