Forty-five

I screamed. Jimin finished stitching my wound up and tied a knot. "There." He said, looking at me. I pull down the sleeves of my pants and remain sitting still. Yoongi slap me a paper. "Look at how fucked up your body is." I look at the paper. It was a picture of my body and x-rays and many of things. "Those red dots are...."

"There's the drugs that have gotten in your system lately, and..." Jimin pointed out a navy blue dot. "Those are the ones that you recently have gotten." I slap the paper at Jimin's chest. "Wow, I really officially became a drug dealer." Jimin took the paper and fold it. "You do know that those drugs that you've taken are the cause of why you're still killing people, right?"

"No need to call me out like that, old man." Yoongi smack my forehead. "Yeah, and you need to get some sleeps. You look like a complete successful one leg roach." I gasp. "The audacity!" Yoongi flip me off. "That's what I do best. Call me old man again, and I'll make you're a begone roach." I pout and look away. Jimin chuckled. "Y/N, please take these pills and eat two each night, okay?" Jimin hand me a bottle of pills.

I sigh and grab it. "Alright alright, y'all got me. Jeez..." The three of us heard a pop and turn over. Taehyung chew his gum and gave us a wave. "Wow, what night is it today? Y'all sure are lively." He said, walking over. Yedam came from behind and tilt his head. "Y/N?" I look away. Jimin sigh and stand up. "Guys, please watch over Y/N for me while I go check on Hyunjin." He said, walking away.

Yedam sat down on the spot where Jimin sat. He look at me and put two finger at my neck. "Your pulse are surely wild tonight." I slap his hand away. Yedam sigh. "Yoongi, I've learned something new tonight." Yoongi hum in response. Taehyung purse his lip, as in he was holding his laugh, but waiting for the words to be said. "Y/N is so stubborn." Yoongi nod.

"Nice one, we all agreed with that." I gasp. "Yedam." Yedam nod. "Not only you're stubborn. You're also dense, impatient, sensitive, and selfish." I scoff. "Woah, Yedam. When have y-you know how to talk like Yoongi and the others?" Yedam tilt his head. "Don't I always?" He smug. I cross my arms. "Now I'm kidnap. You all decided to attack me with facts and hates." Yedam point at me and look at both Yoongi and Taehyung. "Toldya she was sensitive."

Yoongi sigh. "Enough Yedam attacking you with smart-ass words, even though its true, but it looks like you know whose the mastermind of these games that have been going around." I furrow my brows. "Definitely that look says it all." I sigh. "Y'all known me too well, why would I even react?" Taehyung pop another bubble. "Who is it?"

Yoongi look at Yedam. "Do you know?" Yedam purse his lip. "I think I might know. After all, I was her substitute." I sigh. "It's Moon Yojeong." Yedam nod. "The Lord Joker's daughter." Taehyung crack into a laughter. "Oh her---" We all look over at him. Taehyung clear his throat. "Didn't she have a thing for you, Y/N? Something about being the Harley Quinn to her Joker?"

"Yeah, but she just joking-"

"Joking, you say...." I sigh and nod. "Yeah and?" Yoongi pinch me on the arm. "A-AH! Stop it! Do I have to pull a Seokjin card on you!" Yoongi let go. "That's good to know that you can still feel pain." I touch my arm. "Meanie." Taehyung look at his phone. "Well it's getting late. I'm going to sleep, bye." He said, heading down the hall. Yedam ruffled my hair.

"Night." He said, before heading to the opposite side. I sigh and rest my head on the wall, closing my eyes. Yoongi yawn. "Ight, brat. I'm going to sleep. You should too." Yoongi stand up and walk away to the hallway that Taehyung took. I remain sitting still. I sigh again and start trying to recall of how many people that I have kill.

As I was counting I felt someone sitting beside of me. I stopped counting and let out a bigger sigh. "Damn I killed more than seventy people." The person beside of me scoff. I shot open my eyes and look over. Hyunjin stare at me. "More than sixty? Please---to make you feel better or worse. I kill over hundred. Trust me, I'm sure the police are looking for me to put in court."

I look away. "Death sounds nice." Hyunjin scoff and chuckle. "I'm sure everyone wants us dead." He said. I nod. I can tell at the corner of my eyes, Hyunjin is staring at me. I look at him. "What?" Hyunjin blink. "It's just..." I furrow my brows. "What?" Hyunjin smile. "I think it was worth it."

"What's worth it?" Hyunjin lean over close to my face. "This..." He lean in for a kiss and pull me in close. I remain still, surprise. My heart skip a beat and began thumping harshly in my chest. I could feel heat start building up in my body. I close my eyes and kiss him back.

Somewhat I knew from the start that me and him are gonna end up like this...or something else that I don't want to dive in to deep. Even though it end up like both I know the ending of this journey will not be pleasant. Hyunjin pull away from the kiss, staring into my eyes.

I smile and pull him for another kiss. I know love between two killer machines are gonna end up like the gate of hell and heaven.