Twenty-four

I punch the boy at the face. "I dare you say that again, bastard!" I growl. He scoff. "Hwang Hyunjin. You think you're everything, huh?" He pushed me away down to the ground. Pulling out a knife from behind. "Die!" Before he stab me someone step in. "Stop!" It was that girl from the other day. The boy stab her at the shoulder. She scream in pain. The boy eyes widen. "Y/N." My eyes widen and glare at the boy. "Kim Junkyu!"

"Jiyeon make sure you better don't loose your cool." I sigh. "Calm down, Chan." I look around. I smirk. "Guys. Imma have to take off my earpiece. I might not be able to hear you, but y'all are still gonna hear me." I said. "Roger." I put the earpiece away. Imma have to put up my acting skills. I start looking around. I accidentally bump into a man. "Ah watch it!" He spotted my appearance and quickly hold onto my arm. "Are you alright, m'am?" I smile. 

"Oh no I'm fine, just a small trip." Yeah yeah bitch you're dying for touching me and fucking around. This man is around his late 20's and early 30. Shit and I'm only 19, but I'm already legal. It's fine it's fine at least it's not a man in his 50's or 60's. He smile. " A beautiful lady like you, alone? Do you have a boyfriend" I wrap my arms around his neck. "No, because my boyfriend dump me, he said I was too much." I said, with a pout. Gosh I'm already hating this. The man wrap his arms around my waist, feeling the slim of my body.

I spot Chan from behind and smile. He nod and looked away. I look at the man. "You wanna grab a drink?" I asked. He smirk and told my hand. He lead me to a spot. He plopped himself down and I sat down right beside of him. "Beautiful, why don't you sit on my lap?" Yeah, he is trying to get me .... in secret. I smile. I stand and sat on his lap. I pour a glass of wine for him and myself. I hand him the glass and he took it.

We clank each other glass and took a sip of the wine. I stand up. "I need to use the restroom. Do you mind?" I asked. He held my hand and massage it. He smile. "Go ahead." He said. I smile and nodded. I left him to the restroom. Right when I step into the bathroom I pulled out the ear piece. "Y'all heard everything?" I asked. "Yeah, how disgusting." Felix said. "That man is one of them, of course." Changbin said.

"Chan or Felix, is he putting something in the wine?" I asked. "Yeah he did." Felix reply. "You make sure switch it when he's not looking." I smirk. "What do you mean? It just now started." I said. "Oh I know what you're getting to." Hyunjin said. "You be careful." Chan said. I took the earpiece off and fixed myself in front of the mirror. 

"It sure is uncomfortable hiding a knife behind my neck." I said. I walked out of the restroom and smile. I sat down the man lap again. "Did I took long?" He shook. "Not long, but I miss you." He said. He pick up my hand and kiss the back of it. 'I am disgusted. Seriously, Chan can do better. ' He grabbed the glass of wine and hand me mine. I took a sip of mine. Soon I felt sleepy and knocked out.

***

The man shook Jiyeon figure. He smirk and set their glass down and pick her up a bridal style. Chan brows furrows, glaring daggers at the man that took the girl he cherish. He curl his fist, clenching his jaw. Felix walk over. "She's gonna be fine. Hyunjin already knows what room that man stayed in. He's sniping right now." He comfort. Chan took a deep breath and look at Felix. "Let's go." He nodded as they turn their heels following the man.

The man kicked the door open. "Oh there you are. Another toy I see." The man chuckled. "Yes, she was a piece of cake like the others." One of the people of the mans stood up and walk over to him. He smirk. "Well she's a pretty one. Do you mind if I have a treat?" The man scoff and laugh. "You want her? Sorry she belongs to me." He signal the others to drag him away and step out. Everyone left and closed the door. The man chuckled and set Jiyeon figure down, on the bed. He started slowly by unwrapping his belt. He started pulling down his pants and chuckled. "Oh you are such a beautiful thing."

Hyunjin tight grip on the gun. "Jiyeon is gonna get rape." Changbin said. "I know, but the thing is I don't know if she's actually drugged already or she's just faking it." Hyunjin said. "I don't know, just hold back for now. Just wait until he touch her." Changbin said. "Thank god these walls are soundproof." Felix voice broke in. "Hyunjin, what's going on right now?" Chan asked. "I don't know man, but I tell you this. You're not gonna like it." Hyunjin said. "Did that piece of shit touching her?" Chan asked. "No, but he's undressing." Changbin butt print.

The man brush his finger through her hair. He crawl on top of her and begins slipping his hands under her dress. Jiyeon smirk and open her eyes. The man eyes widen and was about to pull back. Jiyeon spit out the wine from her mouth. She grabbed the gun under her dress and pulled the trigger on the man. She smile and laugh. "Oh wow. What a fool you are." She said, in her laugh. The man scream in pain. 

"You ... you bitch!" He charge over to her. She grabbed the knife from the back of her neck and stabbed him at the neck. "Too bad, so sad." She said. He scream in pain. He began running to the door. Then, Hyunjin pulled the trigger from the window. Head shooting the man. Jiyeon whistle and look out at the window. She put on the ear piece.

"Nice shot, Hyunjin." She said. "Whatever." He said. She smirk. The door fly open and Chan quickly run toward her. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he do anything to you?" He asked. Jiyeon blink. Her heart was racing fast. Chan was so closed to her. She felt like she's gonna melt. Chan blink, realizing what he's doing and back away a little bit. "Ah sorry." He said. Jiyeon smile and jump on him dropping the gun. "I'm okay. I'm still a virgin!" She said. Chan smile and hold her tight. Felix clear his throat. "Let's go." He said. The three of them quickly ran up to the next floor.

"I'm positive it's this room." Jiyeon said. Chan kick the door. Felix turn on the knob. It was not lock. "Guys, you better watch out." Y/N said through the earpiece. Felix grip tight on his gun. "Let's go." He said. Felix kick the door open and the three of them, runs in.