Seventeen

"Y/N, I know you don't want to see me right now." I tilt my head. "Why did you called me over?" I asked. Father placed his champagne cup down. "Your sister--" I gripped on my gun — Father sigh. "Youn is missing. I need your help. Please look for her on your behalf." He said. I scoff, biting my tongue. "And you didn't ask me 'how I been' or 'are you alright?' instead, you ask about her?" Stepmother glare at me. "I think it is not appropriate to behave this way, Ms. Y/N." She said. I spin my gun. I pointed it at my father. "I ain't going to fall for that," I said. "Y/N, please calm down," I smirk. "Oh, I'm not pulling the trigger." I tilt my head. 

"Ugh, he's such a pain. Why he so overprotective over you?" Yeji scolded. She look at me. The corner of her lip curve. "Did you serious capture my brother's heart?" She jumped and link her arms around my arm. "U-uh, no we're just friends." I said. "Mhm...? Sure. Most people said that and then BAM! They got together, but then they ended up hurt each other." She said. "Yeji, you talk too much." Hyunjin said, in the ear piece. Yeji scoff. "Excuse me, I'm just help my girl here. What? Got a problem? Come fight me then." She said. Hyunjin didn't say anything back. I started walking around. A lot people alright. Good place to get lost. We all split up into partners. "Y/N, let's go to the bar." She said. The music was really loud. My face was confused. Lord, I wish was still home.

Yeji grabbed my wrist and lead both of us to the bar. "Yeji, what are we--" Yeji sigh. "In order to do this mission. We have to acted normal." She said. She look at the bartender. He was handsome and sure alright he's young! He smile. "Hello, ladies. What can I get you?" He asked. Yeji tilt her head. Thinking to herself. "Do you know right-handed, annoying, and arrogant ass fuck?" I look at Yeji. "Yeji!" The bartender chuckled. "Yes, in the VIP room." He said. Yeji smile. "Thank you, now my real order is 'you look good today, babe.'" Bae? He chuckled. "Thank you." He said. Are they flirting? Wait, they know each other. Yeji look at me. "My boyfriend told me they're in the VIP room." Yeji said. I cock an brow. Yeji clear her throat. "Right, yeah that's my boyfriend. Jung Wooyoung is his name." She said. I smile. "Cute. Relationship goals, I see." I said. Yeji face flush. "Stop~" She said.

We got to the VIP room. It was quiet. Yeji press the earpiece. "VIP room." She said. Everybody in the earpiece. "Got it." I sense someone was watching us. "Yeji." She hum in response. I look at her. "A fly is passing by." I said. Yeji started laughing. "Should I get the fly swapper?" She smirked. She look at the corner. "Sir, do you mind if we can go in?" She asked. The figure walked out. He have a smirk on his face. "Hm, maybe I underestimated you too far, huh." He look at me. "And you brought another one?" He asked. Yeji shook. "It's just me and her. She's looking for a job and she's wondering if she can attend a job here." The man look at me up and down. He smirk. "Not bad." He walk to the door. He knock and opened the door. 

"Please go in." I walk in, Yeji followed along. For some reasons, my blood is boiling. I have a feeling this night, blood are gonna shed alot. "Well, who are these two?" Yeji blinked. "Shit." She said under her breath. I bow. "I'm here to look for a job." I said. "Really? Are you sure? You look familiar." I smile. "You bet." I said. I pulled out my gun and shot one of the men. The women's scream. They all quickly run to the door, but it was locked. They start banging on it. "Someone please let us out!" They all screamed for help. Yeji whistled. "Damn, I like you." She said, blowing a bubble. "Yeji now not the time." Yeji bubble pop. "Right." She pulled out her gun. The men starts running toward us. 

Yeji swing her leg over one of the men face. She smile. She pulled the trigger. As she shoot each men. I sigh. There so many of them. Where's the right hand? I scanned the room. As I was scanning, a man grabbed me and pulled me by the neck. Choking me from the back. "Who sent you?" He asked. I tried shaking him off. He pointed the gun at my head. "Answer me!" He yelled. I smirk and laugh to myself. "I'm from hell, bitch." I said. I elbow him at the face. Right when I was about to pulled the trigger. Something already shot him from outside of the window. I head shot the man and quickly run out the window. It was dark. "I gotcha, snake." I hear Hyunjin's voice through the earpiece. I smile. "I didn't know you were a sniper." I said. "Tst." He scoff. 

I run back, grabbing Yeji by the wrist. "Let's go the missions is complete." I said. Yeji yelp. We run through the people in the crowd. I look around. Where's the others? "Y/N! Yeji! Run outside to the dark valley!" Chan said. I sigh. "Got it." I quickly run through the crowd, dragging Yeji. When we got out and into the dark valley. Yeji dropped on her knee. "Gosh..." She said. "Is everybody here?" Chan asked. "Yes." I look around. "Where's Hyunjin?" I asked. "Hyunjin. He's--" I felt two arms from behind, pulling me into a hug. "I'm here." He said. Jisung sigh. "I'm going ahead." He said. Jisung set off running through the night. "Yeji, are you okay?" Ryujin asked. Yeji was breathing heavily. "I'm fine." She said. Though she was okay, she was groaning in pain. 

Hyunjin piggy back her. "You dumb-ass. You were getting too accurate. You almost got yourself killed." He said. Yeji scoff. "Don't be a donkey." She said. We went back to the hideout. Chan pulled out the bullet. Yeji was pass out. I plopped myself on the sofa. "Gosh, I'm tired." I said. Hyunjin hand me a coke. "Hm?" I took the coke. Hyunjin sat down beside of me. "Is your sister okay?" I asked. "She's fine. We made it." He said. I smile. "That's good." I said. Hyunjin sigh. "Y/N.." I hum in response. "Don't ever do that again." He said. I look at him. He face was worried. He was gripping tight on his can of coke. "Hyunjin." He look at me. "It's fine." I said. I took his coke away from him. "Gosh, you're gonna bust the coke out." I said. 

Hyunjin purse his lip. "I'm scare." He said. I placed the coke down. Did he just said he's scare? "What are you scare of?" I asked. Hyunjin pulled me into a hug. "I'm scare I will hurt you." He said.