Thirty

"The Mafia Queen gave birth to a daughter. They were panicking, because during that commotion, they were in a battle against another mafia gang. They sent the newborn daughter to one of their closes friends. They took her in and kept her from danger. They gave her a name and that is Park Y/N. " Jimin explained. Minho whistle. Yeji glance over at Y/N. "And I thought we can allied with other gangster .... in order to go against the Mafia King, but I guess I'm wrong." She said. "After the Mafia King defeated the Mafia gang, he decided to leave Y/N there, in order to keep her safe. Instead he adopted Yedam, as in taking her place." We all glance over at Yedam. His knuckles turn white. "I know." He said. Jimin sigh. "You even kill her father." Yedam sigh. "I was doing it for her own good." He said. "For her good or your good?" Jimin question. Yedam scoff.

"Y/N father doesn't deserve to have a daughter like her." He said. "If you say that then why did he sent her to the Park Family?" Jimin asked. Yedam clench his jaw. Jimin sigh. "Listen here, kids. Do not interfere with others problem. Y/N is Y/N, remember she's here to look for step sister." Jimin said. I scoff. "Look for step sister? Can't you look for her too?" I asked. Jimin stare into my eyes. "Hyunjin I did it on purpose." He said. I blink. Jimin smile. "You were that little boy, huh. The one that Y/N saved." I blink again. "What are you—" "oh you should know of what I'm saying." He cut me off.

"Y/N was the little girl that saved you." Jimin said. I gulp. "And I supposed you forgotten her name, because you were all about killing." I curl my fist. Jimin smirk. "You should thank me, because I saved her after that stab." He said. "Jimin." Taehyung nudge him. Jimin scratch his head. "Oh and about stepsister. I don't think you kids need to search for her, because she's already found." Jimin finished, standing up. "Where is she?" Chan asked. The three of them walk to the door. Jimin turn around, smiling. "She's just there." He said.

The three of them walk out of the house. Jisung sigh. "What should we do now?" Jeongin asked. "Now that we know that Y/N is the actually Mafia King daughter. Then, what should we do?" Minho asked. "Keep it from her and never speak of it again." I said. "I'm surprised you're not so blunting." Felix said. I stand up and make my way to the training room. I closed the door behind me. A tear threaten my eyes to let it go. I closed my eyes and sigh. "I'm sorry, Y/N." I said.

***

Y/N open her eyes and look around. 'What happen? Where am - '"Oh you're awake." Jiyeon said. Y/N sat up. "Where am I?" She asked. "Oh you're in our share bed." Jiyeon explained. "What?" She smile. "We're sharing a room together, because we're the only girls here." Jiyeon said. Y/N blink. Then, she recall that night. She quickly remove the blanket and run to the door. "Y/N." Jiyeon called. Y/N open the door and run out. She quickly run down the stairs and look around. 'I'm back at the hideout.' "Y/N you're awake." Seungmin said. Y/N brows twitch. "This is a dream, right?" She asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. She grabbed the collar of his shirt. "This is a dream, right?" She repeated her question. Seungmin blink. "Y/N are you okay?"

"Y/N." Jisung voice broke in. Y/N look at him and smile. She run to him. "This is a dream, right?" She asked. Jisung stare into her eyes. "Y/N, you're not dreaming. This is real." She shook. "No." She said. She ruffled her hair. "No..." Y/N drop on her knee. Tears began falling. "No." She said. Jisung sigh. "Y/N." She shook. He place his hand on her shoulder. She shook his hand off of her. "Don't touch me." She said. Jisung brows furrow. "Jisung..." Jisung put a hand up for Seungmin to hush. "She's traumatized." He said. Y/N start screaming in rage. Jiyeon walk down the stairs. "Reality, I will take her and talk about it, but I'm not close to her." She said. "She need someone that is close to her." Jisung sigh. "Hyunjin is turning his back on her. Bold of you assume, he will do that." Jiyeon scoff. "So much for him to be her lover." Jiyeon was low key pissed.

"Y/N need him." Jiyeon said. Seungmin sigh. "Hyunjin." Y/N starts looking around. She think for a moment and quickly run to the training room door. "Hyunjin." Y/N run in. "Quickly." Jisung said. All of three of them follow after her. Y/N run in the practice room. "Hyunjin!" The rest of the members look at her. Felix blink, he slowly make his way to Jisung. "What happen?" He asked. Jisung shook. "She's very up." He said. Y/N run to Hyunjin. "Hyunjin .... Hyunjin ...." She cup his cheeks. She was crying. Hyunjin soften eyes. "Why are you awake?" He asked. "Is this a dream?" Y/N asked. Hyunjin sigh. "Y/N are not in a dream. You're awake." Hyunjin said, calmly. Y/N start taking her breath shortly.

"But why I'm here again. Wasn't I—" Hyunjin pat her head. "Y/N calm down." He said. She sniff and she slowly takes deep breath. "What happen?" She asked. Hyunjin smile. "You're home." He said. Y/N blink. "I'm what?" She asked. Hyunjin pulled her into a hug. "You're home. You're not alone. It's okay if they're gone. I'm here." He said. Jiyeon sigh. "Hyunjin." Hyunjin nod. Jiyeon pulled out the syringe and walk over she lift up Y/N's arm. "What are you—" Jiyeon drug her to sleep. Y/N close her eyes and fall in Hyunjin's arms. "I already drug her down. Hopefully, she got her senses back after taking a nap." Hyunjin said. Jiyeon frown. "Why would you turn your back on her though." She asked. Hyunjin sigh. 

"Listen, like Jimin said 'Y/N is Y/N' she is herself and that's it." Hyunjin picked Y/N up in a bridal style. "I know." He said. Right when Hyunjin was about to leave the training room. He turn around and look at Jiyeon and then Chan. "I need to ask you two something after I tuck Y/N in."