Twenty-three

"Please tell me next time." Jisung said. I rub my leg. "What happen to you?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. Jisung remove my hands from my leg and touch my leg. "You twist it. What happen?" Jisung look up at me. I purse my lip. I know he was mad and felt pity. It's all in his eyes. He is totally pissed. "I was stealing food." I confess. "W-what? Why would you steal food?" I move my leg away from Jisung. "Don't worry." I said. Jisung blow a bubble in his mouth. He is mad, but adorable. Him, younger than me isn't so bad. "Hyung, you know stealing is forbidden." He said. I sigh. "I know, but I have no choice." I said. "But you didn't steal food but money too." He said. "Oh no. Someone gave it to me." Jisung look at me. "Who?" I shrug and smile. "The beautiful girl older brother."

"I'm staying?" Chan nodded. "Why? I'm completely healed." Chan sigh. "I know, but if you go then you're gonna be reckless again like last time." He said. "Don't worry though the rest of the girls are staying with you too." Jisung said. "Why?" Yuna asked. "This mission is only involved with Y/N." Chan explained. "Then Jiyeon-" "Shes the bait." Yedam reply, quickly. I look at him. He glance at me and smile. 'What is he up to?' Hyunjin scoff. "But why would Y/N go though?" He asked. "Her parent is in danger. We must rescue them and hope they will come with us. So they won't think we're kidnapper too." Chan explained. Yedam scoff. "Why are y'all so worry? We have a group that is backing us up." He said. "Bold of you assume." Hyunjin growl.

Jiyeon crack a laugh. "Y'all sure are a family." She said. "And you not?" Minho asked. She sigh. "To be honest, I want to see my siblings, but I don't think none of them will want me." She said. I stand and walk to her. I place my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm here." I said. Hyunjin scoff. "Why I suddenly felt kitty fur?" He said, sniffing. "Don't be an ass." Yeji said. "Alright. Let's think of a plan." Chan said. We all listen Chan plan. I look at the screen. 'Things are gonna start sooner than I thought. Brother I hope I see you there. But can't wait to see you.'

Felix threw a gun to Jiyeon. "Here in case you need it." Jiyeon place in her belt under her dress. "Isn't that dress too short for you?" Chan asked. "No, it's just at my thigh." Chan tilt his head. Checking out her figure. "Too short." Jiyeon sigh. "Chan, it's called seducing the enemy. Come closer and then, bam dead." She explained. Chan sigh. "What I'm concern is that part. The seducing part and come closer." I lean close to Hyunjin's ear. "Is Chan jealous?" Hyunjin shrug. "I mean he looks like it." He said. Yedam sigh. "Chan, Jiyeon will be fine. I'm sure." He assure Chan. "Yedam sometime I wonder why you're a member of us again?" Yedam smirks. "Because I know without me or Jiyeon than y'all will be out of place." He said. 'Yedam is right. When me and Yeji went to that place the other day. We attack early and we weren't wearing much attracting clothes.... unlike Jiyeon.... she is dressed up in a v-neck red dress, lace design from behind, her hair was styled.' She look over at me. "Y/N."

I blink. "Yes?" She smile and lean in to my ear. "Tonight don't really go by the plan, because after all your brother and his gang are gonna be here." She pull back. I blink again. Jiyeon walked away. I sigh. 'Sometime come to think of it. What kind of person is Jiyeon?' Hyunjin look from Jiyeon to me. "What was Jiyeon saying to you?" He asked. "Nothing it's just girl talk." I lied. Hyunjin clear his throat. "Right forgot you girls have those things." He said. I sigh. 'Yep he's at it again.' "Well let's move." Chan said. Some of the other stay behind with Itzy at the hideout and some of us are out. Hyunjin was getting to a spot to settle down. A good view to snipe. Yedam, Changbin, and I stayed in the van. Chan and Felix back Jiyeon up.

Changbin sigh. "Right, Hyunjin is sniping and he's alone. I gotta go to him. He might need some help sniping people ass down." Me and Yedam nodded. Changbin closed the laptop and run out of the van. And then it was just me and Yedam. How very awkward. Yedam was remain quiet. He was typing. I look out the window. "How you been?" He asked. "I been good." I answer, coldly. "I see." He said. I sigh. I look at him. "Why did you left me and fake your death?" I asked. He sigh. He look at me. Straight in the eyes. "Because if you stay attach to me for too long. I'm afraid people will come after you." He explained. "So what? You could've at least told me!" I rage. My eyes began to water. "Y/N, even though I told you. Will you listen?" I think for a moment. "Exactly-" "Actually, I will." I cut him off. His brows furrow. "Why?"

"Because you are the Mafia King." I said. Yedam scoff. "What are you talking about? That position was given to you." He said. My brows twitch. "Given to me?" He nodded. "The position is what everyone want so they can be powerful remember that." He said. I nodded. "Beside you and your parents own the biggest and the top company." He said, "Y/N you have more than you think." He finished. I look down at my hands. They are trembling. "I see you change a lot, but your fear." He said. Yedam continue typing. "Your brother is here, because he knows you're with us." He explain. "Why is he here though. That doesn't make sense." I said. "Jimin want you to go home, because Im guessing you couldn't find your step sister." I sigh. "I'm still looking, but I'm not sure if she's dead or alive." Yedam lean his chair back. "Whatever you think and what you believe. But let me just tell you. Park Youn is closer than you think."