Forty-eight

"What do you-" Junkyu continues laughing. "You're insane, since newborn." I slowly took steps back from him. "What do you mean?" I continue take steps back until I felt someone grasp onto my wrist and spin me around facing him. "Y/N." He cries. "Hyunji-" Hyunjin lean into my face and press his lip against mine.

Sometimes people sees what you don't see and you don't know if you should believe them. Not unless I was born to be deceived by people like that. Fall into their traps and buried the truth away from you, hoping that you won't find anything that cause you to leave them. That's when you're curious if you were valuable to them or not.

If I was to choose, was I've been on drugs since newborn?

"I love you." Hyunjin cries, while he was hugging me tightly. As he buried his face onto my chest. I pat his head and run my fingers through his hair. Did he perhaps made a mistake? "Please don't leave me." He said. I hug him back. This boy is scare and feels lonely. Yet, he perished the ones around him.

"I won't leave you." I reply. I sense a smile was smudge onto his face. He sniffed and push away from the hug. "But I'm scare...." Stream of tears were pouring down on his cheeks down to his neck. I quickly wipe them away. "You're scare that you might hurt me?" Hyunjin nodded. I smile and shook. "That's not possible."

His eyes were soft and the fear in them are overflowing. He grab my hands and cup his face. "I promise I won't hurt you. No matter what." I nod. Although there was a promise that was made. Will you still remember it when the dark side took over you? Hyunjin link our hands together. "I love you." I peck his lip. "I love you too."

But will you still love me the same?

I open my eyes. The ceiling of my room that I'm home. The pain in my head sank and the furnace was turn down. I feel cooled. I stare at the ceiling for a moment and sat up. I felt a little pressure on my arm and look over. Holding on my hand, with his head lying beside of me, was Hwang Hyunjin. For some odd reasons, I feel sad.

The moments of when me and him first met the rain finally stopped with a crack of sunlight, but somehow I could feel a drop of rain. A storm is bout to come soon.

For myself... Have I gone too naïve? Or have I just gone crazy? "You're awake." Hyunjin spoken, rubbing his eyes. I thought for a moment. "What happen?" I asks. "You fainted." He said. I nod slowly. "You've asleep for four days now." I furrow my brows and slightly my jaws drop. "That's almost a week." Hyunjin nodded. The door open and Seokjin walks in. "How are you feeling?" He asks, setting the tray down on the nightstand and grab the bowl of soup.

"Okay." I reply, low-key surprised that I've slept for that long. Seokjin scoop a spoon and gently blow. Jimin walks in and make his way at the other side of the bed. He checked my temperature and pulse. "What did I missed out in the killing world?" Seokjin flick my forehead. I yelp. Seokjin scoff.

"We've been taken care of you these past four days and the first thing you asks is how your killing world? Gosh, you and your age." He clicks his teeth and offer me to eat. I carefully sip the broth and then eat the noodle plus carrot. "Your temperature has gone down, and your health is slowly improving."

I look at him and furrow my brows. "Really?" He nodded and pinch my cheek. "Sister Y/N, please rest well." I smile and nodded. Seokjin nudge me to open my mouth and continues feeding me. I chew the chicken and look at Hyunjin. He was standing in the middle of the room, watching us. I reach my hand out. "Hyunjin." He quickly walk over and grab onto my hand. Seokjin sigh and hand Hyunjin the bowl.

"Jimin, let's go." Jimin nodded and pat my head. "Rest well." He said, before walking out. I stare at Hyunjin as he sat down beside of me and feed me. "What is it?" He asks. I smile and shook. "Nothing." I continue staring at him. Those words that he told me is it true? Those moments of me and him, are they real?

"Y/N, is something bothering you?" He asked. I came to my senses and chew on my noodle and chicken down. "Nothing. Can I not stare?" Hyunjin put the bowl down and grab a handkerchief. He wipe my mouth and put it back down onto the tray. "Of course, you can stare. After all, you've just woke up."

I grab his face and lean in for a kiss. Hyunjin was shock by surprise, but kiss back. I want to promise him the promise he made. Although it was a dream. I feel like it will happen. Hyunjin broke the kiss and brush his thumb under my eyes. "You're worry over something, right?" I crack a smile and shook. "It's nothing." Hyunjin tilt his head. "You've been say 'nothing' a lot today. What's wrong?"

I purse my lip and grip on my blanket. "Have you ever wanted to kill me?" I ask. Hyunjin furrow his brows and blink. "Kill you?" I nod. Hyunjin scoff. "Killing you, huh? Why would I?" I stare at him and sigh. "Or are you a psychopath?" He blink and smirk. "Why?" I shrug. "I'm just asking." Hyunjin peck my cheek and stand up. "Don't worry. I will never do that to you."

Is he sure about that? "Rest well and don't sneak out." He said, before walking out. As soon as he closes the door I grab my phone under my bed and look at the nonfictions. "Where are you at?"

"New game about to start. Where you at?"

"Hello?"

"Are you ignoring me, Y/N?"

"Be careful, whom you're fucking with."

"Are you dead already?"