Nine

I open my eyes. The room was still dark, a small light was shine through the crack of the curtain. I slowly sit up. There was a blanket covered on me. I rub my eyes to clear my vision. I look around. Nobody was in sight. I stand up on my feet. "Where's the guys?" I asked myself. It was a few minutes of silent, until I hear screaming. I quickly run down stairs where Felix took me last time. I turn on the knob, it was locked. I took a deep breath, raise my leg up. I kick the door. As it fly open. Eyes was on me. "Y/N." Jeongin said. There was some girls that were older than us, kneeing down. Hyunjin walk toward me. "Go back upstairs." He said, turning me the other way. "Hyu--"

Hyunjin grab me on the wrist and lead me upstairs. He let go of my wrist. "Don't go in there, understand?" He said. He was about to turn back, but I stop him by grabbing his arm. "What are you guys doing to them?" I asked. Hyunjin swing his arm away from me. "None of your business!" He growled. I furrow my brows. "Hyunj--" He glare at me. "Listen to me, snake. You don't understand what's going on." He said. He walked to the door and closed it behind him. 

No words were not worth to come out from my mouth. The door open again. It was Chan and Woojin. "Sorry for your morning, Y/N." Chan said. I shake my head. "No, it's fine." I said. "You hungry?" Woojin asked, making his way to the kitchen. "Nah I'm fine." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. "Alright." He said. I sat down on the couch. "So..." Chan and Woojin sit down the sofa across from the on I'm sitting. "Can you guys perhaps explained to me about what's going on down there?" I asked. "Oh those girls, huh. They're just prostitute." Woojin explained.

"They are witnesses." I hum in response. No wonder. The door open. Felix and Seungmin, along with baby Jeongin walk in. "Chan, Minho needs you." Felix said. "For what?" Chan asked, standing up. Felix shrugged. "I don't know. We don't know." Chan make his way to the door as the door closed. Seungmin came and sit beside of me. "Sup."

"Sup." Seungmin yawn. "Shit, I'm so fucking tired." He stretched his arms out. "Then go to sleep." Woojin said. "I can't." Seungmin said. "Why?" Seungmin frown. "Y'all woke me up in the middle of the fucking night, and now I can't sleep because of you hoes." He said. "Stop complaining, Chan hyung is the one that don't get any sleep." Felix said. Seungmin sigh. He look at me. "I hate life." He said. "Yeah I hate life too." I said.

Hyunjin POV

I close the door behind me. I sigh. I walk down the stairs case Chan and Woojin was making their way up. "Where you going, hyungs?" I asked. "We'll be going up to check up on Y/N." Chan explained. I nodded. As they passed by me, I walk down. Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin were making their way to the staircase. "What's up?" I asked. "Apparently something is gonna happen so we're be going now." Seungmin said. I cock an brow. "And?"

Felix clear his throat. "Hyunjin." I look at him. Felix was giving me that one look. I nodded, in understandable. As the three boys walk out. I glare at Minho. "You little hoe." Minho chuckled. "You should pick one for yourself too, Hyunjin. You're quite old enough to do that adult stuff now, right?" I scoff. "Please----I rather be with snake than doing that." I said. "He's not denying." Changbin said. "You let us go right now--" Minho slap her. "Baby, don't talk to me like that." Minho brushed his finger cross her leg. Jisung scoff. "You're disgusting." Jisung put on headphones and blast music. He load his gun and start shooting.

Changbin was on his laptop as always. Minho is flirting with the prostitute that were meant to die. "Please stop!" One of them beg. Minho smirk. "Do me a favor then." He said. They all look at him in curiosity. "Lay in with me." I point the gun at Minho. "Aye, I get it you decided to become a male prostitute too. You little hoe. I won't spare a bullet if you do." He laugh. "Calm down, Hyunjin. I was just saying." I point the gun at the girls. "Hyung, is just saying. You hear that? But that doesn't mean you didn't get lay in that doesn't mean you're gonna die. Because either way, you're gonna die." I said, smiling.

Y/N POV

"It's not as bad as you think, Y/N." Yedam said. My hands shake, as I grip tight on the gun. "Yedam..." He put his arms around me holding my hand on the gun. "Don't be scare. Focus on it." He whisper in my ear. "Don't shake. Don't close your eyes. Don't cry. Don't hesitate." As we pull the trigger the figure fall down on the floor. A teardrop roll down my cheeks. "You did it." Yedam let go of my hand, taking the gun away from me. He hand a water bottle. I took the water and quickly gulp.

"You're doing great." He said. I took a deep breath. Yedam wipe my tears away by using his thumb. He smile. "For now on...." I stare into his dark orb. "... it's just me and you."

Yes, back again with another chapter. Hello my fellow bleaches, how are you? I been good, jut stressing and stuffed up by school works. Don't worry I will update as soon as possible. If so. Right now I'm planning to update every Tuesday. I'm not sure yet, but  will try my best to do so. I love y'all bleaches and have a nice day or night.