Four

My arm was burning. Blood was slowly rolling down my arm. "A teenager like you shouldn't get involve in this grow up stuff." I glare daggers and rush toward him. I swing my leg across his face and snatch the gun from his hand. He glare at me. "You snake!" I gulp and close my eyes tight. Little did I knew I open my eyes the man was lying on the ground. There was whisper and gasping. I throw the lollipop out of my mouth and start running away. I grip hard on the gun. I got home and quickly rush to the that is connected to my bedroom. I slammed the door shut and lock it. I turn on the water and start washing away the blood. Little did I know there is a bullet stuck in my arm. I breathe hastily. My hand was shaking. I groan in pain.

 I quickly take off my jacket and start pressing the wound against and white towel, to stop the bleeding. "Y/N..? Are you okay?" A voice asked behind the door. It was my older brother Jimin. I smile. "Y-yeah, everything is fine. I'm fine." I closed my eyes tight, because of the pain. Next thing I notice everything went black. 

"Are you sure?" I nodded. Jisung was worry. As he massage my ankle. I smile. Is he that worry? I can tell Jisung is a nice guy, a nice person. He look up at me. Making eye contact. My heart skip a beat, as my face was getting warm. Jisung break the eye contact and stand up. "Guys it's time to go. It's 5:42, we should go back to see if Chan have some news." The three nodded. Jisung look back at me. "You want a piggyback?" He asked. A piggyback? I don't know about that. "Uhh--" We hear a scoff. Hyunjin was standing beside of Jisung. "Should I do it instead, because I'm taller and stronger?" Hyunjin asked. I stare at him. He look me, with a smirk on his face. 

I gulp. "No." I reply, in a deep husky tone. "No? Hmm, I see." Hyunjin walk away, I look back down at my ankle. Then, next thing I notice my body was lift up in a bridal style. I startle. "Ya--"

"Man, you're so light." I glare up at him. "Let me down." I demand. Hyunjin scoff. "You're lucky, you twist your ankle." I grip tight on the back of his shirt. As we all walk home. "Y'all want to grab something to eat?" Felix asked. "Yo have the money?" I asked. "Hyunjin should..." Hyunjin scoff. "Fine, I'm hungry anyway." He said. "Snake, are you okay?" I nodded. We walk in a nearby cafe. "Hello." The cashier smile. "How may I take your order?" She asked. Felix and Seungmin was ordering, Jisung walk in the bathroom. Hyunjin drop me on the chair. I caught myself and sat down on the chair.

"Damn, I didn't expect carrying you the whole way." Hyunjin said. I stare down at my feet. "Snake?" I gulp. 

---

Hyunjin POV

I didn't expect to carry her this whole way. Y/N was staring down at her feet. I sigh and look around. "I feel so awkward." I mumble. "Snake?" She didn't look up. "Yah." She was still in the same position. I sat down beside of her. "Snake." She look at me. "What?" She asked. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Y-yeah." Jisung walk over and sat down beside of Y/N at the other side. "Have Felix and Seungmin order?" I shrugged and look over at the two. "I don't know, they're probably still ordering." I said. Jisung hum in response. It became quiet. Felix and Seungmin come with our order. "Here, we didn't know what to get you so we got you a bobba tea." Seungmin handed me a Coconut flavor. 

"Ight, fine by me." I said. "Here Y/N." Felix handed her a ice cream. "Thanks, Felix." She smile at him. I took a sip at my bobba tea and stand up. "Alright, now that we have our order let's go." I said. "Wait." Jisung stop me. "What?" Jisung gave me a look. I look down. "Oh right, I forgot." Y/N stand up. "I think I'm okay to walk now." She said. I sigh. I handed my bobba tea back to Seungmin. "Hold my drink." I said, feeling irritated. I squat down. "Get on my back." I said. "I refuse." She said. "Why?" 

She gulp. I stand up and grab her wrist and pull her out of the chair. I put her arms around my neck and I stand up. "Don't change my mind, snake." I make my way toward the door. "Let's go." The other three quickly come after us. We all walk home. Y/N was completely quiet the whole entire walk to home. 

I walk inside the house. "We're home." I said. Y/N was still quiet. "Yah snake." Her arm weaken. I slowly place her on the couch. "She's asleep." Jisung said. I sigh. "Where's Chan?" Felix asked. Changbin walk in the room. "She asleep?" I nodded. I lay her figure on the couch and cover her with a blanket. "Chan is downstairs." Changbin said. "Ight." Jisung was about to follow Changbin but stop. He look down at me. "You better not do anything harmful to the girl." I scoff and look up at Jisung. "Does it look like I want to touch this snake at the moment?" Jisung look away. "Whatever." He walk away. I scoff and look down. "What so special about you?" I asked. 

She was sleeping soundly. "Hyung." I look up. "Chan need to see you." I sigh and stand up. I make my way downstairs, along with Jeongin. 

Y/N POV

I open my eyes. Where am I? I slowly sit up. It was in the hospital! "No.... no.." I quickly get out of bed. "I can't stay here..." I run out of the room there was no floor. No hall, no people. "Where am I?" I question. "Snak----e." I turn around. It was the man. The man I murder. "Snak----e!!" I quickly closed the door, but the man barge in faster than I did. "Snake!!"  He smile, psychotically. He's mad, I know that. "Little b---" I grab the vase and throw it at him. "I didn't mean to." I said. He laugh and scream. Tear stream down my cheeks. "Okay, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The man was still laughing and screaming. 

My eyes flutter open. Sweating was rolling down my forehead. "Y/N." I sniff. I sat up quickly and look around the room. I was still in the living room. "Y/N." Jisung was worried. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded quickly. "Doesn't seem like it." Hyunjin said. Tears was still streaming down my cheeks. "Are you sure, you're okay?" Felix asked. "Y-yeah.." I answer. Jisung pull me into his arms. "It's okay... we're here for you.. okay?" I nodded.

Here is a updated. My WiFi is still bad so I will not be on a lot. But i hope you guys be patience and thank yo😭❤️ unedited

 But i hope you guys be patience and thank yo😭❤️ unedited