Twenty-seven

"Hyunjin at least have some sleep." Chan said. Jisung sigh. "He's training hard so he can fight the boy that stab that girl." He explained. "That girl? Isn't her name Park Y / N?" Chan asked. Jisung nod. "Isn't she from a wealthy family?" He asked. Jisung sigh. "I don't know. I don't think so. She looks like she's from a average family." He said. Chan sigh.

"Kim Junkyu." I repeat the name to myself. I curl my fist. Don't tell me. A door crack open. "Yo you three." A voice spoken. We look at the guy. "Who the fuck are you?" Felix asked. "Name Jeon Jungkook." He introduce himself. "Nice a BTS member is closer than I thought." Yedam said. Me and Felix exchange glances. The three us walked in the room that was across from the room that Y / N is in. "I see Y / N is in there." He said. I sigh in frustration. "This night is getting on my last damn nerves!" I growl. Jungkook look at me. "You're a spice. Are you Hwang Hyunjin the deadly killer?" He asked.

I look at him. "Thanks for the title or name, but yes I am Hwang Hyunjin." I said. He smile. "I see. Do you have a thing for my hyungs sister?" He asked. I scoff. "Say whatever." I said. "Oh you're not denying." He said. Felix sigh. "I'm hungry." He said. "Same but we gotta finish this mission." Yedam said. "By the way, why you told Jiyeon and Chan to go down?" I asked Yedam. "Me? I didn't tell her and Chan to go down." Yedam said. "Y'all exchange glances." I said. "The others are down there and we need to wake up that squirrel from his nap." He explained. Jungkook loading his gun. The three of us attention was caught by him.

"I see you kids are still having issue trusting and understanding, huh?" He said. "What do you mean?" Felix asked. "Listen here there's a thing called bonding and once you have that bond you can understand what each other's mind works." He explained. Yedam sigh. "I know what you mean by that Mr Jungkook, but I think we should focus on Y / N who is legitimate kidnap in the room across from us!" Yedam scold. "Wow first time he ever scold." Felix comment. Jungkook sigh. "About that. Do you boys know whose that guy in that room?" Jungkook asked. The three of us exchange glances. Yedam sigh. "I'm guessing he's from Treasure?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. "His name is Kim Junkyu." Jungkook said.

I clenched my jaw. Kim Junkyu. That bastard! "Chill." Felix said. I look at him. Felix was serious somewhat pissed. It is me or what, it's the first time I see Felix so cold, and want to kill someone so bad. I smile. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" I said.

Y/N POV

"Thanks for saving my little brother, but...." he slap stepmother. "Why did you save him back then?" He asked. My brows furrow. What is he talking about? He sigh. "Y/N, did you know you saved that Hyunjin boy?" My eyes widen. What? My head starts to hurt. Junkyu laugh. "I see you are recalling those memories, huh?" He said. He walk to me and brush his finger on my jawline. "I love you. I always been loving you since we were 9." He said. What the fuck is this guy on? Who is he? Do I know him? What is he to me? He brush his finger on my cheeks. "You are still gorgeous. I don't want you be wasted to a mental boy who kill his parents." Junkyu laugh.

I start breathing heavily. This guy is psychotic. No, he's insane. No, more insane than Hyunjin. Junkyu pulled out a syringe and a bottle of drugs. He sigh. "Time for mother to go now." He finish putting the drug in the syringe and walk over to her. "Y/N! If you ever find Youn, tell her I'm sorry and stay alive!" She said. Junkyu smile. "How lovely." He said. He put the syringe in her skin. Release the drug inside of her body. Stepmother eyes starts to closed. A tear drop from the corner of my eye. Did she just die? My heart begins to thumps hard in pain. I felt like I'm suffocated, this can't be.

No, I can't let this happen. "Y/N, you're next." He said. I stand up and glare at Junkyu. "You better not!" He look at the syringe that he was holding. "Oh I will, and then I can become the Mafia King along with you being my queen." He said. He starts walking toward me, I run to the door and tried to unlock it but Junkyu grabbed me from getting it unlock. "Listen to me, it's not gonna hurt, promise." He said. I closed my eyes tight. Hyunjin. The window breaks. "Hold it." A tired voice spoken. Junkyu look at the person who are barge in. "And who could you be?" He asked. I open my eyes and sigh in relieve. "Hey Y/N." He said. "Jisung."

Junkyu walk to Jisung. "Han Jisung. Ace of Straykids. Not bad they sent the ace. That's great." He said. Jisung smirk. "I wouldn't be too excited if I were you." He said. I unlock the door and open it, standing there was Hyunjin and the others. "Y/N." Hyunjin called me and he pulled me into a hug. I start crying in his arms. Jungkook sigh. "Junkyu, surrender." He said. Junkyu look at Hyunjin. They made eye contact. He starts to laugh. "Hwang Hyunjin is here too. Nice, you finally appear. I been waiting for you for so long." He said. Hyunjin scoff. "You are still the same." He said.

Jisung scoff. "So you were the one that tried to kill Hyunjin back then." Jisung growl. Junkyu sigh. "Jokes on you little boy, it doesn't concern you!" Junkyu throw down a smoke screen. Hyunjin was still holding me tight. After the smoke was wore off, we all sigh in relieve, but Junkyu got away.