Thirty-one

Chan and Jiyeon sat down. I sigh. "Where were you two that night?" I asked. "Uh, we ...." Jiyeon purse her lip, Chan scratch the back of his head. I sigh. "Don't tell me y'all were having an affair?" Chan choke. "Well uh ... well." Jiyeon sigh. "Yeah we done it, what about it." She asked. I face palm. "What the fuck are y'all on? Okay then, end of the discussion. I was just curious." I said. Jiyeon smirk. "Really? I thought you were asking for details?" I quickly shook. "Hell no. I don't want to know y'all sex fantasy." I said.

Jiyeon scoff and took Chan hand. "Let's go." She said. The two of them walk out of the meeting room. I sigh. I walk out of the meeting room and make my way upstairs. My phone begins vibrating. I check, it was Yeji. I answer. "What's up?" I asked. "Hey, is Y/N alright?" She asked. I sigh. "She's fine." I said. I hear her sigh in relieve. "You alright? Usually you don't call me, because—" "Hyunjin ... I feel sad." She said. I scoff. "Are you drunk?" I hear her chuckling through the phone. "No I'm not." She said. Yeah she's drunk. "Yeji you drank too much." I heard Wooyoung's voice coming through. "Wooyoung."

"Yes?" He asked. "Watch my sister well." I said. "Yes, sir." Wooyoung said. We ended the call. I sigh. I open the door. Y/N was still asleep. I walk in, closing the door behind me. I walk beside of her. She was gripping tight on the blanket. I place my hand on hers. "I'm here." I said. She took a deep breath. She then took a hold onto my hand. "Hyunjin ...." She mutter. I stroke her hair. She was sleeping soundly. I smile. "Y/N, I wish you weren't as unlucky as I am." I lean in and kiss her forehead.

***

Changbin woke up and sat up. "Oh you're awake." Jeongin spoken. Changbin sigh. "I'm hungry." He said. Woojin walks in the living room. "Here, I've already prepare you some." He said, setting some food down on the table. Changbin smile and sat up. Changbin starts eating in silent. "Hyung, where were you last night?" Jeongin asked. "I was chasing after Junkyu." He said. "You went after him?" Jisung butt in. Changbin nodded. Jisung plop himself down and took a piece of Changbin's food. "I got there and almost had him, but one of his teammate appear. I think his name was Haruto?"

"Oh that boy?" Felix spoken, as he walks down the stairs. "Yeah y'all know him?" Changbin asked. Felix took a piece of food. "Yeh-nah." Felix said. Changbin blink. "Where's the girls?" Changbin asked. "Itzy went back to their place and Jiyeon is with Chan." Changbin hum in response. "What about Y/N?" He asked. "She asleep, because Jiyeon drug her. Right now Hyunjin is watching over her." Changbin munch on his fried chicken. "To be honest, I feel like we're being played." He blunted.

Jisung took a fried chicken and munch on in. "What do you mean?" Felix asked. Changbin shrug. "I don't know. Don't y'all just have that feeling? Like someone is setting us up and the other gangsters?" Jisung think for a moment. "Why would someone do that?" He asked. Woojin clear his throat. "Someone that is powerful than us." He explained. Jisung hum in response. "Someone that is powerful ... Y/N?" Woojin smack him with a newspaper. "Remember what Jimin say, Jisung." Jisung sigh.

"I don't know ..." Jisung said. "You don't have to think hard, because I was just stating the facts." Changbin said. "Oh what about Yedam?" Felix asked. "Yedam? Why?" Changbin asked. "Yedam is the —— ahh I mean never mind." Felix stopped. Changbin blink. "Speaking of Yedam. Where is he?" Changbin asked. "He left with BTS." Woojin reply. Changbin stand up. "Well that was a meal. Thanks Woojin." He said. Woojin smile. Felix smile and jump on Changbin. "Yo let's have a duel." He said. Changbin smirk. "Alright, bring it on." He said. Jisung start taking the dishes and makes his way to the sink. "You can leave it right there." Woojin called. Jisung smile. "Alright!" He said.

He look at Jeongin. "Jeongin let's go!" The four of them make their way to the training room, joining the others. "Oh Changbin you're awake." Jiyeon said. Chan smile. "You look like you have a good nap." He said. Changbin stretch his arms out. "Yeah, me and Felix are gonna have a duel next after Seungmin and Minho." He said. The couples hum in response. Changbin think for a moment and look at Jiyeon and Chan. "By the way, where were y'all, after waking up Jisung from the trunk?" He asked. Jisung nodded. "Yeah where were y'all, now that Changbinnie mention?" Jiyeon and Chan exchange glances. Jiyeon laughed. "We were just enjoying the night, you know."

Minho scoff. "Y'all sure? More like y'all went and fuck around the bushes." Seungmin slam his palm against Minho's chest. Minho groan. "Dude, what the fuck." He said, in pain. Seungmin sigh. "Did you not remember what Hyunjin said? 'Never talk shit, while you're killing the shit'." Minho frown. "Really, what the fuck is that rule?" Seungmin shrug. "Yo." Felix threw a water bottle to Seungmin. He walk out of the combat ring. "Shit, that feels good, after slapping Minho." Seungmin said. "Dude, that doesn't sound right." Jeongin said. "Anyway, where were y'all?" Changbin continues. Chan clear his throat. "Enjoy the scenery." He said. "Really?" Chan nodded. Jiyeon sigh. "Okay since y'all want to know so badly, I'll tell y'all.....We fucked." 

Seungmin choked. "What the fuck?" Felix spoke out. Minho gave them a disgust face. "Ew." He said. "Really, y'all? During a life or death situation!" Jisung scream. He sighed. "What the fuck." He said. "Let me guess whose next, Yeji and Wooyoung?"

Hello, my readers! Since I've seen that most of y'all enjoy this fanfiction. Please check out 'Catastrophe' a Park Jisung fanfiction and support it. Thank you for the patience.